Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Doublju Mens Blazer Jacket with China Collar GRAY (US-S)
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on May 23, 2012
I received the blazer in the Mail i was anxious to try it on As i was doing so i noticed the stitching on the sleeve was coming apart and other places also i really love the design but hate poor quality clothing :(
on May 16, 2013
Beautiful clothing but this line has problems with their size chart. What they mention as equal to a US Large is actually a US Medium.
on January 28, 2012
The jacket offers a fresh design with a brave fashion. Yet it stays in the category of smart casual or semi official clothes ideal for a party or for informal business meeting. Stylish design emphasizes broad shoulders and a manly figure even in big sizes. I absolutely love how it looks and be sure that you'll get compliments from your friends and people around.
on March 13, 2014
This jacket came in fast. That's about the only thing I liked about it. It feels cheap, is not very high in quality when it comes to stitching, and was completely wrinkled out of the bag. To top it all off it was way too small. Please keep in mind I wear a large in most everything and once in a while a medium. I ordered a xxl and it was STILL too small.
on December 3, 2012
This is not a $400 jacket, and you can tell, however you have also never seen anything like it. If this sounds good to you, you can't beat it! I did have the sleeves shortened and the shipping wrinkle pressed out, which cost as much as the price of the jacket, but I am very happy with how it ended up. I got the XL for my athletic 5'6 175lb frame. I give it 5 stars because it delivers on my expectations.
on July 7, 2014
First I have to say that it arrived SO QUICKLY. It had a delivery estimate that was far off, so when it arrived I had no idea what was in the package. So pleased!

So I am 5'8" and about 160 lbs, and the Asian Large (marked also as US Medium) fits exactly as expected. I can button it no problem, but since I'm in the process of losing weight I know it will fit even better after losing about 5 lbs. The fabric was a little wrinkled, but that's nothing a steamer can't fix. It's an artificial fabric blend so I know it will unwrinkle easily.

I love the asymmetrical collar. The only thing that isn't perfect about it is that the right collar (when looking at it, not wearing it) needed to be ironed down to make that lapel stay down.

I should note that I am using this for a costume. It's very nice, but it is definitely meant more for casual or night time (bar/club) wear, rather than for truly formal events.

I'm very happy with this item. 5 stars!
on May 29, 2015
The jacket is very well made but the sizing isn't very accurate. I normally wear a US L but I read they run small so I ordered a US XL and it was still very snug, especially around the mid section. I wish they made it in XXL so it would fit perfect.
on August 19, 2015
This jacket looks very clean and well starched in the photo, as if the collar will stay up on it's own, and the cool little flap things will stay in place as well. That was not the case at all with what I received. It was flimsy, and the fit was as awkward as it gets. The flaps flap around, and it just would never be the jacket that you show up clean and put together in. Maybe as a fancy pajama jacket?
on February 15, 2014
Nice light material so you can wear it in cooler weather. I'm 5'11 and 200 lbs, bought the largest US size and it fits great. This style really fits my personality and I've received several compliments about it. Be aware that it comes folded so you'll want to lightly iron it first. If you don't know how to iron then find some one who does.
on October 8, 2015
Great and unique, but prepare to send it back at least once because the sizes are impossible. Best to go wildly large (I'm a men's large and an asian Lx3.. not great for the ego. Fortunantly I have this handsome jacket... when it comes in the right size next week.