4.0 out of 5 stars Jacket
THis jacket is ok, but didn't love it just because the sleeves are not as long and tight as depicted in the image.
Published 8 months ago by ellen

3.0 out of 5 stars it's cool.
Got this and it's really thin and floppy and doesn't hold any shape and I wanted the collar to be stiff it just flops around. But it's warm and it's cute if you don't look too hard at it.
Published 9 months ago by yep

3.0 out of 5 stars it's cool., October 31, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Sheds Onto Other Clothing, Peels at Bottom, November 25, 2013
The Doublju Double Breasted Pea Coat Jacket is warm and cute, but be aware that it deposits lint onto brighter color clothing. The cheap fabric also peels at the bottom of the coat so I have a feeling it might evaporate into your lint trap if you put it in the dryer.

This coat runs very VERY small, so don't expect to be able to wear it over a sweater. I originally ordered a small, but exchanged it for a medium. Even the medium is a little snug. I recommend ordering at least 1-2 sizes bigger than usual...definitely 2 sizes bigger if you want your coat to fit over a sweater.

Everything else about the coat is just like the photo. The buttons are plastic, not metal. The short cut gives is a really stylish appeal.

2.0 out of 5 stars If you're looking for a cheap coat try Forever 21 or something else first, February 11, 2014
This review is from: Doublju Women's Double Breasted Pea Coat Jacket (Apparel)
I wasn't expecting great quality but the buttons are indeed crap plastic. Like someone got the buttons from a toy store. They barely fit through the button holes, I just got this coat 3 days ago and a button already popped off. It also came with a large hole in one of the pockets, and has thread pieces hanging all over. It also wasn't as long as I was hoping, probably my fault on that though. I checked the measurements but I was really hoping it would cover part of my butt, nope my cheeks are not covered.
This coat should be $20-$25 instead of $44, I can't believe I paid for so much for it.
I listened to the reviews about it running small so at least I ordered the right size, it also shipped and arrived very quickly.

I would suggest Forever 21's cheapness over this any day, unfortunately it's Springtime in "fashion world" so I can't find a coat in any store these days.

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware - this is JUNIOR sizing and the posted chart size is incorrect., December 27, 2013
This review is from: Doublju Women's Double Breasted Pea Coat Jacket (Apparel)
I ordered this in a large for my wife for xmas and its far too small. The tagged size in the coat says its a large.

We gifted it to my stepdaughter (~size 4), who usually buys junior sized clothing and it fits her properly.

2.0 out of 5 stars Really love the way it looks..., March 1, 2014
This review is from: Doublju Women's Double Breasted Pea Coat Jacket (Apparel)
But I am a size 16 and the shoulders and the arm holes and everything is just wayyy too small... My bust is 38E and there is NO way that it would reach. I have to return it. They need to work on their sizing.

2.0 out of 5 stars 'I got a big head and little arms' ..., July 27, 2014
I was aware before buying it that the buttons were …to say the least cheap and I was going to replace them anyway, but for review's sake I will say one came off instantly and more would have probably followed. However, the main reason I returned it was it was too big. I'm almost 5'2 and the sleeves stopped about 3 or 4 cm from my fingertips. The waist area was largish too, but I mainly has to return it because of the sleeve length (rolling wasn't really an option). Also if you're sensitive by any chance to scratchy material the collar is a bit, but the lining it very silky.

4.0 out of 5 stars Jacket, December 20, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Get a size smaller, July 11, 2014
I got a small nd it still fit a little too loose.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute jacket but..., June 3, 2014
Lisa Bengston "Lisa B." (EDEN prairie, MINNESOTA United States) - See all my reviews
Very nice with two exceptions, one of the buttons was almost completely off and it ran very, very small. Otherwise it was really cute.

4.0 out of 5 stars cute coat, May 19, 2014
the size sent was a little larger than I expected, OK if worn with a sweater. The color is true to photo.

Doublju Women's Double Breasted Pea Coat Jacket