|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$15.99 - $24.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- #KWHT024, #CWOCAL033 - 100% Cotton / #AWOCAL073 - 51% Cotton, 49% Modal
- This product is made in our own manufacturer through an emphasis on quality and customer service.
- Pull On closure closure
- Machine Washable (Recommended Hand Wash)
- Doublju Womens Long Sleeve Knit Drape Shawl Open Cardigans
- Features light weight and soft touched comfy stretch material available to enjoy various styling in a chic mood
- Color Disclaimer : Due to monitor settings, monitor pixel definitions, we cannot guarantee that the color you see on your screen as an exact color of the product. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible. however, colors are approximations of actual colors.
- Please check sizing info to ensure your size prior to ordering
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Doublju company services to customer qualified products with reasonable price.
As a leading company in fashion business, we poineer the best design to satisfy customer's lifestyle fashion.
Doublju Womens Long Sleeve Essential Long Cascading Cardigan
Measurements ( Inches )
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 10.5 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B009RA5NEC
- Item model number: KWHT024
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 15, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
FIT: The fit is completely off, unlike the photo, the hanger (the area where the shoulder meets the sleeve) is completely off, so if you wear the item as you should, the inner edge (that should rest against your neck slightly) is wayyy too far away, to the point where the shoulder and the inner edge of the material are only about 1-1.5 inches apart. Check out the photo for the item.. it's MUCH larger in the photo. Also, because of this weird fit, the sleeves don't meet up under the arm pit as pictured (and as they should)... instead ending much sooner. Again, if you wear the sweater as you should with the hanger on your shoulder, viewers can literally see your arm pits. It's weird and gross. If you try to pull the arm pit area up to where it should be, the top bunches up and doesn't fit correctly, and the sleeves are too short. This shirt is a nightmare.
SIZING: I normally wear an XS in shirts, and sometimes get a S if it's a sweater or item I'll be wearing OVER something else. In this case, I checked the reviews and noticed a lot of people were saying it was small, so I bought a MEDIUM...which fit like an XXS. I had to check to make sure, and yes, all tags and stickers say medium. This is just not right. Sizing is way off, the sleeves are way too tight and not long enough. (No, I don't have abnormally long arms).
COLOR: I ordered the grey, and it is definitely not as dark as pictured, definitely lighter than expected.
OVERALL: I have no idea what the designers/manufacturers were thinking when putting this together. SAVE YOUR MONEY. Buy something else!!
I know it is an open front but the front pulls back and if you have any sort of a bust... this might not be the sweater for you.
It kept my arms warm and it is cute with a belt but it looks weird without a belt.
Again, the cut is just off.
Best saved for a slim person with narrow shoulders.
I would say, order a side larger than normal and you'll probably be fine. Quality is good.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
its nice, i do like it but color wise? this is ridiculous... it looks more like yellow than beigePublished 16 days ago by Temi Schlossberg
NOT COTTON?? The black one is cotton but the blue one is polyester??? Will be very warm in FL this summer unlike the almost exact one in black purchased at the same time..... Read morePublished 23 days ago by Carol Sullivan-Wedeman
A little snug around the arms and chest but the cut was nice, so I kept this... and still wear it from time to time... a casual sweater for home.Published 26 days ago by K. Laureyn
Ordered 1 size larger, need at least one more size larger= 2 sizes largerPublished 1 month ago by Constance