5.0 out of 5 stars Best no-show sock on the market!
Published 19 months ago by Trinity

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay
They are very cute! They do not stay on my feet well....but I love them in my crochet Toms shoes!!
Published 7 months ago by irish1kd

5.0 out of 5 stars Best no-show sock on the market!, June 17, 2013
Trinity (North Carolina) - See all my reviews
This sock is fantastic. I have tried out other no-show socks, and most of them slip down my foot on the first day of use, rendering them absolutely pointless and downright irritating. When I opened these up, they looked so incredibly small, and since all of the writing on the package was in Korean, I couldn't be sure that I had received a product that would fit my 9.5 W feet. I figured I'd give them a go anyway, and I am so glad I did. The heel is higher than on the other no-shows I've tried, which enabled it to stay in place. It was also aided by a substantial grip pad on the inside of the sock. The lace pattern is very pretty. The toes also had a grip pad, and the sock never moved the entire day. I wore them with Mary Janes, so I don't know if they would still be no-show with more revealing shoes. Also, there are some gripper dots on the bottom of the sole that you can feel through the sock. They didn't bother me at all, but if you are sensitive to that sort of thing, be aware that these might not work for you. All in all, they are fantastic and definitely worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, July 14, 2013
I am so in love with these socks. I recently went through the TSA check at the airport and had to remove my flat shoes and put my stuff in the bin for check. The female TSA officer thought that I did not remove my flats yet, but she looked closely when I told her that I took my shoes off already. She was surprised and said, "Oh my, I was fooled. I thought that you are still wearing shoes. Those socks are really nice. Where did you get them?" It was a nice compliment. Personally, I am glad that I bought these liners to protect my feet from prolonged standing and walking, and it makes my shoewear fashionable. The best description for these liners is "very tasteful." Highly recommended for ladies (not just "girls").

5.0 out of 5 stars Flattering and Functional!, June 19, 2013
The search is finally over for a no show sock/liner! The material is high in quality and it shapes my size 9 foot quite nicely. Definitely worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely looking, stay on, but a bit sweaty, August 1, 2014
This review is from: Doublju Womens Lace Hidden Liner with Non-Skid Patches (Apparel)
The rubber all around the edge keeps these on my feet, which is the most important thing. They're also elegant looking, which is a nice bonus. The only drawback is the weight of the lace, which for obvious reasons doesn't do anything to wick sweat away from your feet. And I get sweaty where the rubber edge is. The toe also comes up pretty high, so it's not ideal for the types of shoes that are open toe (obviously) or with a lot of toe cleavage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shoe liner ever!, June 18, 2013
I just got them and tried them on. They are stretchy length wise, not so stretchy width wise. The edges that go on the side of the foot have this clear material that helps keep the liner from falling off. The bottom of the liner is not lace, and there is no padding. It's a thing cloth with little rubber flowers on the bottom so you won't slip if you're wearing them around the house with not shoes on. They are super cute!!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, comfortable, fits right, and does not slip, strongly recommend, May 15, 2014
not like other drug store brands that are cheaper, but either they don't fit, or they slips and do not stay in place, this one does not, it is pretty, comfortable, fits just right, and most important of all, does not slip and make a mess. strongly recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars very pleased, May 6, 2014
I was very pleased with this product, They fit well and do not slip. I will allso order another pair

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality. Very happy with purchase, August 31, 2014
I wear a 7.5 and these fit perfectly. Good quality. Very happy with purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars A-mazing, November 29, 2014
Arcane (Milwaukee, WI) - See all my reviews
These are by far the best footies I have ever owned. I admit, I was skeptical when I bought them but desperately needed something to wear with my flats. They are very well made, have a clear elastic band that hugs the feet so they don't slip, and are very lovely. I sometimes wear them to yoga class as they do have petal shaped grips on the bottom. I would really love to buy more but they have been out of stock for the last several weeks ( I think I bought the last two!). Come on, restock already!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks!, December 5, 2014
I have bought three different types of these socks, and these are my favorite (and also cost less than the others!). These hide in my shoes much better and the part that does stick out doesn't look as tacky as other socks because these have pretty lace. They fit my feet well and the non-skid patches in them help keep them in place, unlike my other socks. They're very comfortable and have held up nicely. I am so glad I bought them.