Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Doublju Womens Long Sleeve Draped Open Front Cardigan NAVY X-LARGE
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: X-Large|Color: KWHT024_Navy|Change

on May 4, 2013
I'm a big fan of drape sweaters and cardigans, but this one was the most terrible I've ever tried on:

FIT: The fit is completely off, unlike the photo, the hanger (the area where the shoulder meets the sleeve) is completely off, so if you wear the item as you should, the inner edge (that should rest against your neck slightly) is wayyy too far away, to the point where the shoulder and the inner edge of the material are only about 1-1.5 inches apart. Check out the photo for the item.. it's MUCH larger in the photo. Also, because of this weird fit, the sleeves don't meet up under the arm pit as pictured (and as they should)... instead ending much sooner. Again, if you wear the sweater as you should with the hanger on your shoulder, viewers can literally see your arm pits. It's weird and gross. If you try to pull the arm pit area up to where it should be, the top bunches up and doesn't fit correctly, and the sleeves are too short. This shirt is a nightmare.

SIZING: I normally wear an XS in shirts, and sometimes get a S if it's a sweater or item I'll be wearing OVER something else. In this case, I checked the reviews and noticed a lot of people were saying it was small, so I bought a MEDIUM...which fit like an XXS. I had to check to make sure, and yes, all tags and stickers say medium. This is just not right. Sizing is way off, the sleeves are way too tight and not long enough. (No, I don't have abnormally long arms).

COLOR: I ordered the grey, and it is definitely not as dark as pictured, definitely lighter than expected.

OVERALL: I have no idea what the designers/manufacturers were thinking when putting this together. SAVE YOUR MONEY. Buy something else!!
22 comments| 137 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 17, 2013
Cute sweater... bit thin... weird cut.
I know it is an open front but the front pulls back and if you have any sort of a bust... this might not be the sweater for you.
It kept my arms warm and it is cute with a belt but it looks weird without a belt.
Again, the cut is just off.
Best saved for a slim person with narrow shoulders.
on April 23, 2013
This is the smallest large I've ever seen. My 100 pound niece couldn't fit her arm in the hole. Would not recommend for humans.
on June 14, 2013
I usually wear a small but ore\derd this in a medium for extra drape, however, i could not even get it over my shoulders and the arms were very tight. Had to send it back.
on September 25, 2015
I bought this despite the reviews, and thank goodness I did! It is not sized small. I bought the small because I am 5'3" and 105 lbs. -- I wear a small. If people are saying it's too small, it's because they are of the notion (like the rest of America) that, even if they should wear a medium or large, they buy a small. It's a perfect fit if you buy the correct size.
review image
on December 18, 2012
I've been looking for a long cardigan for some time now as I like the look of it with dresses. Came across this one on Amazon and thought to give it a try. First off, the sizing is way off. XL usually fits me perfectly but this one was a little too snug, especially the sleeves. It's not like the usual cardigans either, like the ones you can usually wrap around you. Like the other reviewer mentioned, there's not much in the front. It's just on the sides and hangs like the way it's shown in the picture. The material is also a little on the thin side, which is fine, I didn't want the sweater cardigans anyway. I'm working on losing weight, so I'm keeping it, but generally I'd suggest going up a size with this.
on September 18, 2013
I ordered a size larger due to the reviews and it still does not fit the right way. I had to return it.
on December 16, 2012
I really like how this looks but the fit is a little funny. The arms are really snug which isn't really a problem but the front of the sweater doesn't have much fabric. Maybe I should have ordered a bigger size but even so, I'm not sure about the shape of it.
I would say, order a side larger than normal and you'll probably be fine. Quality is good.
on September 18, 2013
Cut so there is no shoulder -- it hangs from the top of your arms and does not stay in place. Very unhappy with them.
on February 17, 2014
I was disappointed with the fit of the cardigan, but I contacted the seller and they were extremely helpful in finding a solution for the problem. I can't thank them enough for their thoughtfulness and kind actions. The fabric on this cardigan is actually a dream. It's very soft and comfortable. Rather than return it, I gave it to someone who it fit perfectly and they couldn't be happier. I just wish that it came in larger sizes so that I could go up just one size and purchase a bunch of them for myself. I'm very pleased with the seller and just can't say enough about how fairly they acted. If I come across another product that they sell, I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from them again, seeing that they are very customer oriented. So, despite the cardigan being too small for me, it's great on someone else. I can only suggest that you purchase larger than your regular size, and hope for the best. At the very least, you'll have a very good experience with an excellent seller.