5.0 out of 5 stars new favorite
Published 19 months ago by rose

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute tunic style shirt-runs small
I purchased this for my sister, who usually wears a large. She gave it back to me to return because it didn't fit at all. Way too small!
Published 20 months ago by Saranoks

5.0 out of 5 stars new favorite, February 16, 2013
absolutely in love with these tops! i ordered three of these styles (now there's a fourth one that i want!)and the fabric is slightly different with each one. they are all amazing! i have about twelve more in my cart right now! i ordered all of them in large - i usually like to get medium in shirts - i don't like things to be too tight. two of the styles run small (styles 014 and 048) and the one with the cut out shoulders (style 055) runs a little big - but it's supposed to be loose and flowy so the larger size is just fine! they are all the perfect length for leggings and it's usually so hard for me to find long enough tunics. i'm very pleased with these and i will DEFINETLY be ordering more! bottom line - if you're thinking about getting any one of these shirts - DO IT! ;D

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute tunic style shirt-runs small, January 3, 2013
Saranoks (Franklin, TN) - See all my reviews
However, I decided to try it on before returning, just to see if it might fit me(I usually wear a small). It fit very nicely and I like it very much so I'm going to keep it. The fabric is a nice soft t-shirt material and its nice and long so it won't show the booty in tights if you bend over:)
Overall, I like it but be aware that it runs two sizes small! That's why three stars.

3.0 out of 5 stars its okey, December 7, 2012
it was nice but the sizeing is not true to what it said it would be if you are a small you better get a large I had to give mine to a friend who was a double 0

4.0 out of 5 stars this style runs LARGE... other styles run quite small, August 10, 2013
This review is from: Doublju Womens Plus-Size Long Sleeves Knit Jersey Tunics (Apparel)
I ordered several different styles of these tops, this review is the long sleeve one with the open holes at the shoulders. This is a great look, be warned, it runs HUGE. I am 5'4" and 122 pounds, I am very busty, a 34-DDD. I read the reviews very carefully, the other styles supposedly ran small however one reviewer was very specific and wrote that THIS style runs large... like a tent. She is right, I ordered the other styles in a LARGE and they fit great -- for this style I ordered it in SMALL and it still is very roomy, very loose. I will keep it though, as it's a great look and it drapes nicely and I'm too lazy to return it, plus I already wore it. I will order more of these in different colors and I plan to order them in the smallest possible size. If you are more petite than me this top will be way too big for you. It's great with my black leggings and I'm hoping if I wash it and dry it in a hot dryer it will shrink a bit. For the price I am very happy with this tunic, I will have a million uses for it. I'm even more excited to order a few more in XS, or XXS if they make it. I normally don't write reviews however I will start doing so, as reading the reviews really helped me and I am always hesitant to order products online without trying them on. I hope this helps future buyers!

1.0 out of 5 stars sad..would of returned it. but it was a gift and no time to replace it., February 20, 2013
I will not recommend this to anyone. It was supposed to be exlarge but slim, it would not fit a 10 year child. The material was cheap... very see though. Made me. Very sad.

1.0 out of 5 stars I hate it, I bought two in a size that would have been more than large enough (slim fit ha); they should call it a mummy wrap, March 8, 2013
To say that this product ran small would be an understatement. You would have to be a size 0 to wear one of their larges which is what I ordered. I would not recommend this product and I will not buy from them again!!!!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't trust this seller, January 13, 2014
My bf ordered three dresses from this seller's website for me. The website said free shipping and free returns for orders over $50 so I thought I'd give the site a try - I normally don't buy clothes without trying them on, but he's bought a jacket from the site and said it's not bad. All three dresses, however, looked ridiculously cheap and fit was awful too. Yes, prices were low and I get that you get what you pay for.

Ok, so I got fooled by pictures. No big deal. So my bf emailed them to return the items. Someone in Korea (we are assuming that's where the headquarter office is) replied and requested some info to issue us the return label. We provided everything they asked for and they stopped communicating all together. I really don't know what kind of shady business they are doing, but after repeated attempts to contact them they have not replied or acknowledged any of the emails. It's been 2 weeks now.

If you don't want to waste your money, don't order from this seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Such an awesome separate - perfect for pairing with leggings!, April 9, 2013
I wasn't sure about this piece because I read some of the other reviews, but the second I tried this on I was in love with it. The shoulder cutouts take the 'frump' out of its oversized cut, so know that it will look cute regardless of what you pair it with. I haven't even worn my top out yet, but I'm planning on pairing it with leggings, heeled boots, a pendant necklace, and a bright bag. The material is also a really nice weight that I think could translate through the seasons well. I'm a San Franciscan myself, so I'm sure I'll get wear out of this throughout the year.

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like it, but its polyester, March 3, 2013
I bought the 014CHARCOAL & 048WINE. I loved the charcoal one so much I bought a second one. I would buy a size up as they do run small. Also, the charcoal one was cotton and flowed very nice. True to length in picture.
The wine one completely different story, The first 2 were so awesome I bought the wine one (take close not to the #then color.) The wine one was polyester and has static cling like crazy. Doesn't feel nice to the skin (at least to me) does nothing but clump and cling. I highly recommend the 014 charcoal!!!! but do not recommend the 048 wine.

2.0 out of 5 stars Runs extremely small!, December 31, 2012
I ordered this top in an extra large because I wear a size 12 or 14. I am disappointed because I had to give it to my daughter who wears a size 6 because it was too small for me. She is happy and it fits her perfectly! It looked like an x-large for an elf when I took it out of the package! Seems like this maker has a problem with their sizing! The fabric seemed nice though and I felt like it would wash well.

Rate and Discover Movies