Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on December 17, 2013
Someone else mentioned in a review for this brand to pay attention to the sizing and I'm glad I saw that review.

These clothes are made by a Korean brand so their version of a Small translates to the U.S. version of an XS. Their version of a Medium translates to a U.S. Small. And so on. You'll want to go at least one size up. So after you put the item in your cart, double check to make sure the size you selected has a U.S. before it. For example, I wanted a U.S. Large so I selected an XL. It said in the cart, "Doublju Short Length Knit Shrug Cardigan WINE XL (US_L). I mention to double check this because some of their products have the size selection drop down menu automatically in Korean sizes and some of them are automatically in U.S. sizes.

In terms of the cardigan, I really like it. The fabric is nice and looks and feels high quality. The buttons are securely fastened (I can't tell you how many cardigans I've bought online only to have them arrive with loose, lazily attached buttons). I sized up from LG to XL and I'm glad I did because it fits perfectly. No chest gap when you button it up, the sleeves hit right where they should, the bottom hits where it should, and the shoulders lay where they should. The dye job is really nice too. I'll hand wash this just to not risk it fading or shrinking, though, like I do with most of my clothes.

For the price, I feel like it was a good buy and I'll probably get a few more in different colors.
on August 18, 2015
I ordered the orange sweater first. I got it in size small. I'm 5'2" and small but busty, and the orange size small fit well across my chest. The fabric is sort of thick, which I like. So I ordered two more in small -- teal and wine. Here's what I discovered: There are (at least) TWO types of these sweaters! In the attached photos, you'll see that the orange and teal sweaters have a black tag that says Doublju, and the wine sweater has a gray tag that says Doublju / J. Tomson. The orange and teal sweaters in small were approximately the same in size, but the wine sweater is WAY smaller! Also, the teal doesn't have enough blue in it to be truly teal. It's a lot more green than a teal should be. Maybe I'll roll the dice and order a few more in different colors to see if I get the size small sweaters with the black label.
review image review image review image
on February 11, 2015
I love these sweaters. They are quite soft lovely and the knit is very nice. Equal or better quality than Zara or H&M for comparison. I dont know how pilly they get because I didn't wear them. Unfortunately, I they are just a tad too big. I wanted a more fitted and cropped look to wear with vintage type dresses with higher waists and the medium is a little long and a little baggy in the arm pits. (I am 5'7", 32D, 28" waist and 146 lbs) I haven't decided if I will reorder because they are longer in the torso than I had hoped (and I have a long torso) they hit right at the top of the hip bone. . But...if you are looking for a nice, affordable and well made cardigan I can definitely recommend these. Perfect for the office to throw on when the air-conditioning gets to chilly, or for a teacher looking for something to wear over a sleeveless top. The colors are great too. I got the Mustard, Lime, Dark Green and Purple. I love them all even though the Purple came a little more pink than is pictured. I feel like I am talking myself into re-ordering in a smaller size. Hmmm....
on August 1, 2014
The sweater itself is lovely, but after reading all the reviews I sized up from my normal small to a medium. Perhaps they've adjusted the sizing since some of the reviews were written, but as of July 2014, there is no need to size up. Quite the opposite really. The medium was huge, more like a large, so I've ordered both a small and extra small to see which fits better. If you're buying this to wear with a dress, definitely don't size up and consider getting a size smaller than normal. Other than that, the sweater seems to be of unusually high quality for the price. Depending on how the other sizes fit when they arrive, I'll probably order more.
on November 3, 2015
I was disappointed in this sweater and will be returning it. One good thing I can say about it is that the material is great! It is a heavy tightly woven knit and very soft. Higher quality fabric than I expected, actually. My three complaints with it are: (1) The lengths of the two sides are uneven in the front. When you button every button but the bottom one, you can see that the two sides do not line up. When you button the bottom button, there is a weird bunching from the mismatch (see photos). (2) The fit is poor. The product photos imply the sweater will mostly lay flat through the waist when buttoned, but in reality the waist is much looser than the bottom ribbing and drapes in an unattractive manner. The photos imply a tight slim fit and I found it to be comparably loose and baggy. (3) The color is much darker than I expected. This is only a half-complaint because it's impossible to clearly communicate color through photos and monitors, but it was still a very dark blue and I was expecting a brighter cobalt or royal blue. Disappointed; I wanted to love it. And the fabric is very soft and comfortable. Note: I brightened the photos because my home was dark when I took them, so that will influence how the color looks.
review image review image review image review image
on October 2, 2013
Contrary to what is stated, this product is actually a polyester rayon blend. It's nice, it looks just like the picture, I have it in black. I listened to other reviewers about the size. I wear a Small in women's and a Medium in juniors so I sized up to a Large. It won't go over anything bulky so don't get it for that, but it fits me perfectly for over a t-shirt or short sleeved or spaghetti strap dress, just what I wanted it for!
on August 27, 2013
Very good quality... Fits too tight. Color is very rich and fabric is great quality. I will definitely try a size larger.
on February 6, 2014
I read the advice to order a size larger and am glad I did. I'm 5' 3", 108 lbs., fairly slim but not flat-chested. Since I normally wear a medium, I ordered these in size large and they fit great. The sleeves are a bit long but I just turn them back at the band. As other reviewers mentioned, the overall length is short, which is something to consider if you're long-waisted. Note that there are two styles: the style I got has five buttons, a wider band at the bottom, and set-in sleeves, while the other has seven buttons and the sleeves are raglan-style. Although I chose basic colors, they're rich and deep, and the cardigans look good over buttoned shirts as well as long-sleeve tees. The construction is nice, better than I expected for the extremely reasonable price. I hand wash them and lay flat to dry.
on April 25, 2015
I'm 5'10" , 147 lbs, 36 DD and I ordered a Large. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this sweater when it arrived. The yellow is bright. I wish they had some paler colors offered, but this is a nice pop of color for my wardrobe . It is a very thin material - which is what I wanted -to throw on over sleeveless summer dresses. It fits me perfectly - arm tightness wise. If you were planning on wearing it over a long sleeved shirt - I would order up a size . The material feels
very silky and looks more expensive and dressier than I expected. I'm so used to having cotton cardigans ( I buy Target ones- don't judge ) that look cottony and seem to lose their shape after a washing. This sweater hits me right at the waist which I think looks more polished than many of my longer cardigans . Think of this sweater length between a shrug and a 'boyfriend ' cardigan . I cannot button this Large without gaps(due to big boobs) I would order a XL if you are built like me and want to button it up. I love the trim fit and length of the Large. I probably wouldn't have buttoned it anyway so I'm happy with my Large. This is a cute sweater and will be ordering it in other colors soon . Very nice sweater to the price .
on March 24, 2015
After purchasing one in yellow I decided to order one in teal as well. The color is rich and I like the lightweight material however there is a defect in the material (see photo) but because I ordered it to wear for a specific occasion there is no time to exchange it so I'm stuck with it. I would buy this sweater in every color of it was a little better value for the money.
review image