5.0 out of 5 stars Best bar soap ever
There is no better bar soap than Dove. It does not leave a filmy feeling on your skin after rinsing. Also does not dry out your skin like other bars & washes. White scent is light and fresh.
Published on June 4, 2012 by Love to shop

3.0 out of 5 stars Becoming too expensive!
This has always been great soap but every time I buy it the past few years the price has gone up. This soap has more than doubled in price since we started using it. The cost is becoming prohibitive in my opinion at well over a dollar a bar! Time to look for an alternative.
Published 4 months ago by B. Fleming

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bar soap ever, June 4, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells great, feels great, July 3, 2014
Sledge (Vilseck, Germany) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dove Beauty Bar, Burst (Misc.)
I first got this particular bar of soap in 2011 while I was deployed in Iraq. It was funny because I had borrowed it from a friend when I had ran out. At first, I was a bit skeptical to try it because the box and smell made me think it was a women's product. Still, it was soap and I got over it.

Everything I want out of soap is in this bar. It contains moisturizing lotion that keeps your skin from drying out. I appreciated that so much during the high temperatures. The bar smells really good and the scent lasts for hours on end. I felt bad for putting on deodorant because I could still smell the soap. Another thing I like is that you can wash your face with it. I'm sure it may sound a little strange to some readers, but I have sensitive skin and while I may be able to wash the rest of my body, some soaps make it really difficult to use on my face without worrying about breaking out or having irritated skin. This bar doesn't do that.

So, all in all, it's a great bar of soap. I love it. If you're a male that's concerned about using this or any Dove product, don't be. It smells great and I'm sure women will love smelling you regardless.

5.0 out of 5 stars Use to wash oily hair instead of shampoo., February 7, 2013
This review is from: Dove Beauty Bar, White 4 Ounces, 4 Bar (Misc.)
I use this bar for EVEYRTHING in the shower. Seriously, it has dropped my shower supplies down to a wash cloth, ladies razor, and this. It works great as soap, and while it does not lather up as much as shaving creamy) it is smooth enough to use while shaving.

I also use it to wash my hair 6x a week. I tried going no-poo (no shampoo) because I kept hearing about how great that is for your air. Well, my hair & skin is so oily that I found not cleaning it everyday = nasty, nasty. So, when I found that Dove bars are detergent rather than soap based, I decided to try using one to wash my hair. WOW! I still use shampoo once a week for a deep cleaning, but the Dove bar does a great job of cleaning the worst of the oil and dirt from my hair. However, Dove does not strip my hair as much as shampoo does, so I still have just enough natural oil to make my hair look great without any mouse, hair spray, etc.

Your results may very, but I love how my hair looks when washed with Dove!

5.0 out of 5 stars skin care, January 7, 2012
This soap is the greatest bar soap that i have ever used. It leaves my skin feeling great. Cant go wrong with this product. Dove is the best and this fragrance is fantastic. Great price at amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dove Soap, May 16, 2012
This review is from: Dove Beauty Bar, White 4 Ounces, 4 Bar (Misc.)
This is by far my favorite bar soap. I have sensitive skin and eyes, and Dove does not both them. Love the smell and how it lathers. Wonderful product!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for sensitive skin, April 5, 2014
This review is from: Dove Beauty Bar, White 4 Ounces, 4 Bar (Misc.)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have very sensitive skin, and was a little skeptical about using a scented soup, but I really like this one. Though it is scented it hasn't caused any rashes, itching, or dryness. It has just enough moisturizer to make it not drying, but not such much that it causes breakout if you use it on your face, which I do. And, it removes makeup quite well.
I've found I like having this slightly scented soup.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the family., April 17, 2014
This review is from: Dove Beauty Bar, White 4 Ounces, 4 Bar (Misc.)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My wife and I use separate soaps, but we finally agreed on this one. It lasts long for us both (about a month, if you can believe it), and has a nice soft feel to the skin.

However, I use a loofah anyway so I use less soap, but the lather thickens quite a bit for the small amount I use. It leaves a very distinct soft feel to the skin even after scrubbing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Becoming too expensive!, July 21, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars :)))), May 4, 2012
This review is from: Dove Beauty Bar, White 4 Ounces, 4 Bar (Misc.)
this is the only soap i use. it leaves me feeling clean without the whole dry feeling. and this is a good price for it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Who doesn't love DOVE??, May 10, 2014
LoveMy JEEP (COLORADO SPRINGS, CO, US) - See all my reviews
This has the "Hawaiian Tropic" kind of smell, so you can almost pretend you're in Hawaii while taking a shower/ bath, if you close your eyes. I have noticed my skin is softer. I was using the Dove Exfoliating during the winter, but I think this will be my new summer soap. The only con is that the smell doesn't last long. The Men's Dove products, which my husband uses, seem to last longer than the women's scents.