Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on August 1, 2012
So sad that Dove has discontinued this fabulous soap. The smell and feel is great!!! I am so glad that I could still find this product thru Amazon! Thank you!!!
on September 17, 2013
They are smaller and for the price, you might as well go to Costco. This is not a bargain - unless you wish to have smaller ones for travel, in which they are larger than the pharmacy travel sizes.
on April 9, 2014
The product received is not as depicted in the picture and descriptions. I received "White Beauty Bar" instead of the "Beauty Cream Bar". Personally I wouldn't care because it wasn't intended for my use. But I hate it when the product was mis-represented. And is cost-prohibitive to return. Now I have 12 bars of soap that no one in the family wants to use. Even the dog doesn't like it.
on February 10, 2013
This is my favorite dove soap and the only place I was ablt to find it was online at amazon. None of the stores carry the soap anymore, I think dove may have dicontinue it's production of it. Thank goodness for amazon, if you love the scent of lemon like I do you will love this soap.
on July 2, 2012
I was so happy to find this product. It is our favorite
type of soap and I haven't been able to find in stores.
Good price, VERY speedy delivery. The bars are a smaller
size than I realized. But still worth it.
on January 11, 2013
You can unwrap a bar of this and keep in your bathroom to keep it smelling fresh. When you use as a bath bar the scent left on skin is awesome. A great aroma.
on June 6, 2012
This is my favorite soap. Just the right amount of moisturizing and cleansing. Absolutely love the fragrance. The exfoliation is just a plus.
on March 16, 2013
The smell is completely off,I have used dove for 15 years and this is most definitely not Dove soap.very disappointing gave it away.
on December 15, 2012
My skin looks more healthy after using this soap. This is a scrub kind of soap that helps to stay fresh for oily faces like mine.
on November 29, 2012
Smells so good and feels so fresh! My wife just loves it, and its has fine grained scrub like beads! Amazing! I am on subscribe and save for this one!

See 1 answered question