Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo

on May 31, 2012
Definitely NOT unscented, it has a men's scent to it...However, it is the first time in my life I have been able to stand such a scent, as it is relatively mild once out of the shower. I have not broken out from the stuff, either.
Also, I am a man with a short haircut, and it works as a shampoo for me. No flakes, soft hair. Nice to have one bottle for hair, face & body.
on January 16, 2011
Normally I use Irish Spring soap but noticed recently that it has been drying my skin out during the winter months. The Dove Men Body and Face Wash works great so far, cleans especially good as a face wash. I like that its a combination body and face wash, for a guy its very convenient not having to use multiple products. I tried two of the three scents. The Clean Comfort has a clean and cool scent to it (Coolwater'ish). The Extra Fresh has a fresh lemon type of scent to it. I like both, clean out of the shower smell but not overpowering like the usual cheap drugstore stuff. Best face cleanser Ive used and will continue using, highly recommended.
on October 7, 2015
It was watered down and very fluid. Do not buy this product.
Look at the attached photo. The one on the left is from Target; the way it should be. The one on the right is what I got; watered down.
I've used this product for years and know what it should look like and feel like.
review image
66 comments|23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 11, 2013
I've bought this bodywash from the store before so I knew what I was in for. It was great then and is great now. no complaints. for those that don't know, it has a very refreshing smell and leaves you feeling clean when finished. it's supposed to moisturize while using it, but I wouldn't put much stock into that. still a great wash though.
on February 29, 2016
You probably are already using Dove products, or had in the past. I actually remember not so long ago, about 10 years, when Dove was as obiquitous as dull, or just the okay way to go when it comes to shower time. 10 years have gone by, and Dove has evolve accordingly to the times. If you are reading this review, or looking into buying this product, it is because you may have seen it in the best top 10 men gel shower on many sites. I actually did, and became interested in this brand again.
No need to look back, or elsewhere! This is it! This product is exactly what a man needs for his shower needs. Bear in mind this is extra fresh, which means it is scented, with a hint of mint, or actually, depending on your sensibility, probably too much. I like it though. And I do recommend this specially for after working out at the gym. It really cools me down. As a matter of fact, this has a cooling agent (it really does! They have even filed for a patent on this technology).
I know a shower gel is a very personal think, and this may or may not work for you. It did wonders for me. I love spending 5 extra minutes in the shower now. Give it a try, it may work for you too, and you'll be happy you bought it!
on March 21, 2016
I bought the store brand knock off of this product and it is NOT the same. This stuff foams up super nice just after a small quantity, which makes it last longer. The store brand stuff took 2-3 times as much to get the same scrubby bubbles. This product works!
on January 7, 2016
I've been using this product for a long while before I decided to pick some up on Amazon. The three pack is a good deal for $16, but I think maybe I could have gotten three for a wee bit cheaper at a department store. But for the convenience, it's not a bad price. This soap doesn't lather like other men's soaps do, so you may end up using a lot more than you usually do, and the hole for dispensing is significantly smaller. Although it doesn't lather well, it spreads evenly very easily. So the fact is, you probably don't need a lot. I just choose to put a good portion in. Also, in my opinion, this in one of the better smelling ones. It's a bit more manly scented than some of their other scents, but I also like extra fresh and deep clean. It's hard to say which one I like better, but if there's one thing I really like, it's the fresh clean shampoo that goes with this. I only say that because they're both green, and usually the labels match. I'll be using Dove Men + Care for the rest of my life, probably. I just wish they made a standalone conditioner, which is another reason I prefer fresh clean shampoo as it is both a shampoo and a conditioner.
on February 18, 2013
I enjoy using Dove products. Taking a shower and using the body wash gives me a clean feeling. Excellent long lasting scent. Some people ask me if I'm using body spray, & when I tell them I'm using a body wash, they are shocked.

My body feels clean, smells great, and for the price you can't go wrong!
on March 27, 2013
After a day at work in Afghanistan it's nice smelling like a preppy SoCal guy again. hahahaha No really, smelling like anything but poo water is a huge bonus out here. :)
on May 10, 2015
The man loves this product and this scent. He is a "guy's guy," jeans and t-shirt type and not a fan of moisturizers and fragrances. While I require considerably higher maintenance, I'm also allergic to most fragrances. This product makes us both happy - I smell the fresh, clean and can freely snuggle up without catching a sneezing fit; he doesn't notice how great he smells. It also seems to leave his skin less dry than other brands he has tried. Lastly, this is a better deal than I've found at Targét so I'll reorder from Amazon.