5.0 out of 5 stars First "scented" bodywash I can stand to use
Definitely NOT unscented, it has a men's scent to it...However, it is the first time in my life I have been able to stand such a scent, as it is relatively mild once out of the shower. I have not broken out from the stuff, either.
Published on May 31, 2012 by schützenjunge

3.0 out of 5 stars Good body wash - refreshing, but lacking
I have sensitive skin that is prone to getting dry, particularly during the winter months and dry weather. I thought I would give this new line a try and it was alright. The scent is just right as it is not overpowering but definitely detectable, although I can understand some people being turned off by it.

The primary moisturizing ingredient in this body wash...
Published on June 12, 2010 by Venompig890

5.0 out of 5 stars First "scented" bodywash I can stand to use, May 31, 2012
Also, I am a man with a short haircut, and it works as a shampoo for me. No flakes, soft hair. Nice to have one bottle for hair, face & body.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean feeling and refreshing, January 16, 2011
Ben (New York City) - See all my reviews
Normally I use Irish Spring soap but noticed recently that it has been drying my skin out during the winter months. The Dove Men Body and Face Wash works great so far, cleans especially good as a face wash. I like that its a combination body and face wash, for a guy its very convenient not having to use multiple products. I tried two of the three scents. The Clean Comfort has a clean and cool scent to it (Coolwater'ish). The Extra Fresh has a fresh lemon type of scent to it. I like both, clean out of the shower smell but not overpowering like the usual cheap drugstore stuff. Best face cleanser Ive used and will continue using, highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars it's soap..., January 11, 2013
This review is from: Dove Men and Care Body and Face Wash, Extra Fresh, 13.5 Ounce (Misc.)
I've bought this bodywash from the store before so I knew what I was in for. It was great then and is great now. no complaints. for those that don't know, it has a very refreshing smell and leaves you feeling clean when finished. it's supposed to moisturize while using it, but I wouldn't put much stock into that. still a great wash though.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good body wash - refreshing, but lacking, June 12, 2010
Venompig890 (Boston, Massachusetts) - See all my reviews

The primary moisturizing ingredient in this body wash is the same as in many others - petrolatum. Those saying that this body wash does not moisturize enough - I would recommend letting the lather set on your body for at least a minute or two. Petrolatum is not an instantaneous moisturizer and needs some time to settle on the skin to do its job. Try aiming the water off of you as you lather and let it set for a couple of minutes. Even with this technique, however, this body wash just isn't as moisturizing as it says, especially in comparison to Dove 'Deep Moisture'.

Overall - I liked this body wash. I'm rather picky with my personal hygiene products and Dove For Men passes with an average score.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, December 26, 2012
Joel Holtz (Vadnais Heights, MN) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This is one of the best body and face washes I've ever used. Great scent and feels great on the skin.

Dove has the best products available.
Smooth, no residue and smells great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Body Wash!, February 18, 2013
I enjoy using Dove products. Taking a shower and using the body wash gives me a clean feeling. Excellent long lasting scent. Some people ask me if I'm using body spray, & when I tell them I'm using a body wash, they are shocked.

My body feels clean, smells great, and for the price you can't go wrong!

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, July 1, 2013
Don't get this product, buy it from the store. I just bought three of them and they were all runny and completely watered down. The soap is suppose to be more of a thicker substance but you can literally turn the bottle over and the entire liquid just falls right out. Its a waste of money just buy it from target.

5.0 out of 5 stars So fresh and so clean, clean, March 27, 2013
After a day at work in Afghanistan it's nice smelling like a preppy SoCal guy again. hahahaha No really, smelling like anything but poo water is a huge bonus out here. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dove for Men? Genius!, May 20, 2010
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've been a loyal Dove product user for years so when Dove decided to come out with a men's line of products, I was very excited to have my boyfriend try them out. Of course, he was hesitant about using something that was always intended for women. After a little prodding, he reluctantly tried it out. Not only did he like itbut it made his skin feel incredible and he smelled great. He's already asked me to get him another bottle soon. I think he might take my recommendations in the future. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Product!, March 1, 2010
Erol Esen (Rochester, NY United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The only way I can compare this body wash is with another Dove product: the Exfoliating Body Wash. They are both great and refreshing. It's amazing how this brand of the British-Dutch multinational corporation, Unilever, makes such a positive gentle impact on how we start a day.