Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dove Cool Moisture Beauty Bar
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on October 17, 2008
I usually don't write reviews but I felt a need to share my experience with using Dove soap. I've used Zest and Dial all my life and never had a problem with it. As the years went by, my skin started to become very dry. I, like most men, thought, "Dove? Oh it must be for women. I'm too manly to use Dove." I was wrong. This is the best soap ever. My skin got better in just two days of using this soap. For less than a $1 per bar (using subscribe & save), this is a bargain!
on January 6, 2011
Growing up my family always used Dove bar soap and while it always left my skin smooth I always preferred the smell of Irish Spring over the white dove bar. After I started to live on my own I got Irish Spring a lot or used body wash instead and I kept seeing my skin would always be dry. I decided to try the Cool Moisture bar since I had hope it would still keep the same moisturizing effect the original dove bar had, but add in a fragrance I preferred.

I am happy to say its probably the soap I will buy from now on. So glad Amazon has a subscribe and save option for this product. My skin feels fresh and smooth ever since I started using this bar. The smell is also very refreshing. I know Dove may be a bit pricier than other bar soaps but it is pure quality in my opinion and having tried other brands and types of soaps I am going to stick with Dove.
VINE VOICEon January 20, 2009
We use this soap all the time and this is the first time we have bought it on amazon and it was 4.00 less then where we used to buy it.
on April 8, 2014
No complaints about the soap, but keep in mind 14 is a LOT of bars of soap! I live on my own and probably use up a bar every few months, so this is going to last years. Thankfully, it appears that this soap doesn't noticeably degrade over time.
on February 6, 2012
I use this everyday. Scent is not overpowering. My skin does tend to get a little dry in the winter and sometimes I have to add a moisturizing body wash to my routine as I feel this dove soap can dry my skin out a little (either that or not moisturize it enough).
on January 29, 2008
I really enjoy Dove soap because it lathers real nicely. Plus, this one does have a very nice scent. It makes me feel more refined than I actually am.
on December 10, 2011
very good quality and affordable price. this product is outstanding and the price is amazing. you will not find a better price or quality in product such as this one anywhere else. I reccommmend to everybody to please purchase all your needs and wants here, you wont go wrong.
on July 17, 2008
I have used this soap since it first came out. Dove is great but this scent makes it better. Dove is the only soap that does not dry my skin out or gives me a rash. Only problem is most of their scents had that "Old Lady" smell. This one is quite refreshing. I like the shampoo version also. The bodywash version on the other hand has way too much scent and irritates my skin surprisingly.
on June 16, 2008
We have the Subscribe and Save going for this product and so far it is just a little cheaper to go through Amazon than it is to buy it at the nearest big box store.

My DH loves the scent, I don't use bar soap on a routine basis but will add this is just about the only brand of soap that does not cause my sensitive skin to turn red and rashy. I don't find the smell overpowering at all, matter of fact it is a whole lot better than any other soap we have brought in the house in the last 12 years together. DH is happy because this soap does not cause his face to break out like the Irish Spring brand we switched from.

4 stars cause I think the price could be a teeny bit cheaper.
on April 18, 2012
The Green Tea and Cucumber odor of all of Dove's soaps and body mists with this odor is amazing. It is subtle, but pleasant and not overpowering, whereas about 75% of the fragrances on the market truly stink and make me wince. The fresh odor and cool feeling of applying the deodorant, the body soap (in liquid or bar form) and the body spray makes me feel and smell great.

I do not like musk or the perfumey or rubbing alcohol odors of most of the fragrances on the market. Even most of the "Men's" series recently placed on the market by Dove are a bit musky and unpleasant.

Better and safer to use than the Axe products (which contain carcinogens that stimulate the mutation of healthy skin cells into cancerous lesions) the Dove Essentials Body Mist, Bar Soap, and Body Wash are all fresh and safe to use directly on your skin.

See 1 answered question