Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dove Go Fresh Energize Beauty Bar, Grapefruit and Lemongrass, 8 Count (4.25 Ounce Each) (Pack of 3)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on April 22, 2012
I have been using this soap for about ten years. Suddenly I am having trouble buying in my local stores so I am going to order online. Whenever I run out and have to use a different dove soap, I just don't feel as clean. I LOVE the exfoliating beads!
on February 16, 2012
What can I say about the Dove soap!! It is one of the best soaps for us general public. It is not milk and honey or some exotic soap, but it serves my purpose just right, namely, a good moisturizing soap. The good thing buying from Amazon is its price. In earlier years, I used to get the Dove bar soap on sale for a dollar or 95 cents a piece if when buying a pack of 6 or 8 bars. However, with the state of economy and everything costing 25-30% higher than 2 years ago, I was unable to find a reasonable price for the Dove soap, until I got to the Amazon site. The Amazon price is great with a subscription, and I hope they keep it at this price for quite some time.
on July 27, 2011
The one I bought DOES have exfoliating beads in it, some reviewers received some without beads. I would have given it five stars but it does not moisturize as well as original Dove or Men's Dove. If you are looking for the moisturizing properties of original Dove, this is not it. I would say it moisturizes 50% less than original Dove which is not enough for my skin, the price is nice though.
on September 19, 2012
This is my favorite bath soap. It smells wonderful and has small granules which help exfoliate your skin. I have bought it for years but can no longer find it in stores. Do not know if it is being discontinued or what. I was extremely happy to find it on Amazon.
on July 8, 2011
I bought this soap on accident one day at CVS and fell in love with it. So much that I ordered 24 bars on Amazon and am super happy with the purchase! Smells great, and even has the exfoliating particles in it!
on December 30, 2009
The scent: great! but it used to be exfoliating and now is not. Now I have 24 soap bars that I don't love. But still, I think is the best Dove scent in the market.
on December 18, 2012
The BEST Dove scent ever and the exfoliating beads are awesome!

This scent is not sold in stores anymore...I have to stock up by buying online. Don't know what I'll do when supply runs out!!!
on December 15, 2012
My wife and i started using this soap about a year and a half ago. We really loved the feeling of the beads and the smell of the soap. Then Dove stopped selling it in our location? When i found it at Amazon i bought 24 bars and i hope i can get more in the future.
on November 22, 2013
This is the best, most refrshing soap ever. It's a huge bummer that I can't purchase it in a regular bricks & mortat store but at least I can buy it here! It leaves a clean, fresh scent & it's not heavy and does not leave any residue on your skin. Better than any liquid soap.
on January 23, 2012
I read the reviews and some people complained about the beads in the soap. I actually like them and is the reason why I have bought this soap time and time again. I have dry skin so it feels nice when I feel the beads against my skin. This is the only scent by Dove that has this quality. I also love the nice scent of the grapefruit and lemonngrass too.

See 1 answered question