5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, Fresh, Thoughtfully Priced Fragrance!
Published 19 months ago by TexasNative

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the original Scent
I ordered this hoping to get a nice supply since the Burst fragrance was discontinued. Pictured is the item in the original packaging. What was received was the rebranded package (square bottle). This fragrance while not entirely unpleasant is not at all like the original which was light and crisp. This is a much heavier, perfumy fragance. Returning.
Published 17 months ago by S. Drake

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the original Scent, August 20, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, Fresh, Thoughtfully Priced Fragrance!, June 14, 2013
This review is from: Dove Go Fresh Body Mist-Burst-3 oz (Health and Beauty)
Once Upon a Time my favorite fragrances were Arpege, Shalimar, Channel and Donna Karan...$$$$$$! A fan of Dove's products, thought I'd just try their Body Mists. Wow! Good, complex fragrances for a fraction of what I was paying for the big name products. There is a bottle of Dove Go Fresh Body Mist in my purse, one in my car console, another on my perfume tray. Keep one in your refrigerator for an extra freshen-up when you come inside from the yard! There are several fragrances available, and Amazon always seems to have great sellers that stock them....So, Go For It, Girlfriend!

1.0 out of 5 stars New isn't always better, June 7, 2013
This review is from: Dove Go Fresh Body Mist-Burst-3 oz (Health and Beauty)
Pictured here is the original, smells like an orange product, which was terrific. What I got was the revamped product, which has a completely different smell, and is like every other cheap imitation perfume. So disappointed. Also, I'm allergic to it, which I wasn't to the original.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great refreshing smell, January 11, 2014
RYZ (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dove Go Fresh Body Mist-Burst-3 oz (Health and Beauty)
This body mist is really fresh and super light exactly what I was looking for. I am not big on perfume but at the same time, I just want to spray something that makes me feel fresh and light and the dove series are just the best mist for me. I used to use the victoria secret ones but the alcohol smell is just too over powering and smells cheap. These are much nicer and have a more natural fragrance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Product, April 6, 2014
This review is from: Dove Go Fresh Body Mist-Burst-3 oz (Health and Beauty)
This is my "go too" after bath body mist. I use the Dove Burst bath soap so this just makes it last longer. People comment on how nice the smell is when I get near them and ask me about what I'm using.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice light, fresh spray of fragrance!, May 21, 2013
Suzieq4u (OLDSMAR, FLORIDA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dove Go Fresh Body Mist-Burst-3 oz (Health and Beauty)
The scent of this body spray is very light. It isn't too heavy. I spray it on after I have dressed and it gives me a fresh, clean feeling. I also use the Dove soap and deodorant in this fragrance just love all the products!

5.0 out of 5 stars Freshen Up, April 27, 2013
This review is from: Dove Go Fresh Body Mist-Burst-3 oz (Health and Beauty)
I love Dove body sprays. its a nice way to freshen up quickly or give a nice scent after a shower. i like this scent and I have the matching deodorant as well that I use.

5.0 out of 5 stars sweet scents, May 5, 2012
This review is from: Dove Go Fresh Body Mist-Burst-3 oz (Health and Beauty)
After purchasing this DOVE scent for several years at my local drugstore I was thrilled to find at a cheaper price. Along with the compatible DOVE deodorant, this body mist leaves me refreshed and delightfully scented, especially in hot weather. It is light, yet extremely fragrant, unlike most fragrances and lasts all day. In addition, I love sprinkling it on my bed linens, leaving them so fresh-smelling!

3.0 out of 5 stars nothing special, May 23, 2014
This review is from: Dove Go Fresh Body Mist-Burst-3 oz (Health and Beauty)
smells like any body spray, nothing too strong, not too flashy, nice flowery fruity smell. Doesn't smell like candy but doesn't smell too flowery. nice too keep off the stench

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to keep in the car for hot sweaty days, July 17, 2014
Becky (Atlanta, GA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dove Go Fresh Body Mist-Burst-3 oz (Health and Beauty)
It's over 90 degrees out and I'm very sensitive to heat. I put this in my purse or car to spray on when I'm running errands, or when I'm feeling sweaty. Great clean scent!

Dove Go Fresh Body Mist-Burst-3 oz