Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Price:$16.99 - $59.37

on April 10, 2013
Flavor: Color Care|Size: 12 Ounce (Pack of 6)|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Any time I used Dove products in the past, it usually was limited to their soaps. I love the packaging of Dove products and its subtle fragrance. Dove hair products are probabaly the most understated products on the market today. I decided to try this product because I color my hair on the regular basis. In the evenings I exercise and I wanted to use affirdable shampoo and conditioner for shower after I return home from the gym. This product is very light, it comes in a sturdy packaging that will not leak inthe shower and it is not too bulky to squeeze.

My hair loves the product. It is moisturized well and it seems just fine when product is used on daily basis. This product can also be used by other family members. Its ingredients will complements any hair type, not just the color treated one.
on May 6, 2012
I am African American product junky trying to figure out what my hair likes. I am natural and most people rave about using Organic Hair products if your natural like me. (Ex. Avalon) However all I have tried dried my hair out. This really made my coily hair soft and manageable. I will continue to use it.
on April 9, 2013
This review goes hand-in-hand with my review of the corresponding Dove shampoo. I assumed the great feeling my hair has is a result of both the shampoo and conditioner. I have highlights in my hair so I must use a product like this. I have spent a lot of money on products to maintain my hair color so giving it a 4 star rating and not a 5 is simply due to the fact that only time will tell how long my highlights last with Dove in comparison to other products.

I must say, however, that my hair feels less dry and more healthy. I noticed this immediately after blow drying my hair which usually results in my hair feeling dry. That it instead felt soft and looked shinier was a very pleasant surprise. I completely underestimated Dove, thinking it merely a soap product. But in conjunction with the shampoo, I would recommend this product to anyone with color treated hair; the only caveat being how the color lasts over time in comparison to similar products.
The Dove hair care line is becoming a quick favorite of mine. The Color Care shampoo and its partner conditioner sport a very light, fruity scent and the lather was as thick and creamy as you can imagine. The conditioner left my hair soft but with body too. It quickly rinsed out and left just a hint of fragrance behind. I would suggest you use half the amount you might ordinarily use of other shampoos and conditioners as this stuff really lathers. I'm really loving this product and would definitely buy it to use regularly.
VINE VOICEon April 10, 2013
Our family was glad to get a chance to try this conditioner and its matching shampoo. It's a solid performer that gets good reviews from the whole family, plus it's color-safe, which is great.

It's basically just a good conditioner, especially when used with the matching shampoo. Our family's hair is good looking, shiny and manageable, and the product has a pleasant floral fragrance. Recommended, particularly if other products are damaging your color.
on June 23, 2013
First I should disclose that I am a super-smeller, so I am very sensitive to smell. I LOVE the smell of the Dove energize soap, which is why I bought the shampoo & conditioner. But the shampoo & conditioner smell NOTHING like the soap, and to me smelled foul. They also left my hair limp and greasy by the next day (and I don't have greasy hair ever). Bottom line, if you're looking for a product that smells like the Energize soap, don't buy the shampoo or conditioner.
on March 2, 2015
The same thing for this conditioner. I wish they never discontinued this conditioner. This was one of my favorite conditioners. It smells great and did very well on my hair. It didn't make it greasy or it never weighed it down. I will continue to purchase for as long as Amazon has it.
on February 23, 2012
This product is simply fantastic. It doesn't give me flakes, and keeps my hair moisturized more than most conditioners I've tried. I use it with the Dove Damage Therapy Energize Shampoo. I love it and it smells great!!
"Dove Hair Therapy Conditioner, Color Care" is a very reasonably priced conditioner. It promises to penetrate hair to repair damage internally; nourish the surface to lock in color; and leave hair vibrant without weighing it down.

I question whether any conditioner can penetrate hair and repair internal damage. After using "Dove Hair Therapy Conditioner, Color Care", I still had obvious flyaway and broken hairs similar to those which were evident when other color-care conditioners were used.

Whether or not "Dove Hair Therapy Conditioner, Color Care" helps keep your color vibrant will depend on whether you use a permanent or semi-permanent coloring product; how frequently you wash your hair; whether your color has red tones which tend to wash out more quickly; and the amount of time you spend in the sun which can fade color. My hair was no more vibrant than usual and color was protected no more than when other color-protective products were used.

A small amount of "Dove Hair Therapy Conditioner, Color Care" was all that was needed; I used less than a tablespoon worth. This conditioner is not quite as thick as some other brands of conditioner.

My hair felt light and very soft after using this conditioner; there was no indication that it would quickly become "greasy" in appearance. This product has a light, pleasant fragrance. The scent rinsed out well and was not as evident once my hair had been styled; it should not conflict with other scented products you use.

Dove has provided an intelligently designed container for its "Dove Hair Therapy Conditioner, Color Care". The base is also the dispensing end. Because conditioners are thicker than shampoos, the design allows one to obtain the correct amount of conditioner without excessive shaking or squeezing. And, because the companion shampoo and "Dove Hair Therapy Conditioner, Color Care" containers are identical - except for the labeling - in size, shape, and color, the design prevents mix-ups for those of us who do not see well without corrective lenses.

I thought Dove Hair Therapy Conditioner, Color Care" was a very reasonably priced every day conditioner. I liked it and would not hesitate using it regularly.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon April 16, 2013
I have come to really respect the Dove brand. The Dove Color Care Conditioner is another great product from that brand.

First, it just smells fantastic. It is a beachy scent but not overwhelming. You don't end up smelling like tanning oil. THe shampoo is very rich and moisturizing. But the conditioner is awesome. It left my hair tangle free silky and moisturized through the ends. I have very long hair and this left the tips of my hair in fabulous condition. This left a nice shine.

I generally use really expensive hair products because long hair is a pain to keep in good condition. But I am very impressed with this product and feel like it is a good replacement for my salon conditioner.