Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dovo Head Shaver
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

100%

on February 2, 2012
I tell you, being a rather experienced shaver in general and having tried virtually every type of product out there I was still a little nervous and skeptical about this thing, even more than I was about the Headblade - mostly because I couldn't find any information on it.

It's design is solid and well built, though simple. Three finger openings allow you complete control, even with larger hands like mine it worked well and felt natural.

Well, onto the shave... Although I preach not to rush prep, it was difficult for me to follow my own advice this morning, but I managed.

The nerves settled somewhere between my temple and the back of my ear as the first pass was made successfully and without bodily harm. The remainder of the shave went equally well and I was impressed with the amount of control I had. With the Dovo Head Shaver it's more of what we're used to with traditional handled razors. For me, it seems to follow the contours of my head better, at least that's my thought after my initial shave.

Seeing as how this was my first shave with this razor I'll give it another thumbs up in the 'common sense' category, it does exactly what you would expect it to, and feels comfortable doing it. You are in full control of the razor. I went a little crazy making passes this way and that and never felt in danger of doing harm, and luckily never did (knock on wood). No nicks, cuts, irritation and a BBS shave our first time out.

I'm sure everyone is wanting a comparison between the Dovo and the Headblade, one advantage I see with the Dovo is that it's easier to get around the ears and near effortless on the side of your head going against the grain, something I was struggling with using the Headblade.