5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag
You can go wrong with this bag. Very strong and well made with a sturdy zipper. Lots of room inside and the included rain fly works great in a heavy downpour. THe attached handles make transporting it easy and it comes with PLENTY of ties down straps!!
Published 15 months ago by Genette A. Slemp

2.0 out of 5 stars Wow...
I read and reread the description of theses bags 19.2x12.6x10.3 as well as "a durable, non-slip, rugged-looking diamond-plate bottom". I counted on all these features, size and construction, when making my purchase for our 2 week trip to Nova Scotia next week on bikes....disappointed that actual size measures17.9x12x9 and bottom smooth plastic....
Published 14 months ago by James Oliveira

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, June 10, 2013
This review is from: Dowco 50156-00 Iron Rider Large Roll Bag (Black) (Automotive)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Luggage & Great Price, May 27, 2013
hyatt (Las Vegas, NV United States) - See all my reviews
Excellent price and after an extensive search, I found it cheapest at Amazon. An easy and quick fit for the bike, plus it looks great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag and great price, March 31, 2013
The bag is better than I expected and arrived earlier than promised, so both the item and the service exceeded my expectations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and durable., March 13, 2013
OT4me "Dj" (Pittsburgh Pa USA) - See all my reviews
This fits great on the back of our bike, it is easy to access with only opening the top and not taking the bag off to get to the inside. Very well Made, one of the best bags I've used. I will buy more so I can use them to "stack" on my luggage rack with this one as well.!

5.0 out of 5 stars Iron Rider Luggage is great!, August 9, 2012
We purchased 4 iron rider luggage pieces. Stacked two up on two harleys.
Rode 3100 + miles with no problems at all!
Luggage is durable, easy to load up, and looks sharp. Love them!
You won't go wrong with this luggage!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bags for Harley, September 17, 2010
DM (Seattle,WA) - See all my reviews
This bag is awsome! I use it all the time, it comes off quick and I carry it around in the store when I go shopping for groceries. It also doubles as a back rest when I put it on the passenger pylon strapped to the backrest. It is by far the best bag I have ever purchased for a bike!

2.0 out of 5 stars Wow..., July 20, 2013
James Oliveira (Leominster, MA United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, May 4, 2014
This is the best luggage system I've ever used. I highly recommend. Versatile and modular. Only use the bag or bags necessary for your needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars travel bags, October 8, 2013
I ended up with three of these bags for our three bikes and they work great. We just get our travel stuff in them and when we get to the destination take it off and carry it along.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bag is very well constructed. Rain flap blew off ..., September 10, 2014
Bag is very well constructed. Rain flap blew off the bag and it would benefit from its own set of attachment straps. I packed enough for two days without difficulty.

Dowco 50156-00 Iron Rider Large Roll Bag (Black)
$111.99 $84.44