"I credit your book with helping me make the right decision under pressure." -- Al R
"I've seen speakers, including Gen. Norman Schwartzcoff, Donald Trump, Larry King. Your knowledge and integrity rank with the best." -- Robert Z.
About the Author
Don is a real leader. He was President of Philadelphia's "DIG" - Diversified Real Estate Investor Group, from 1990-1999 and has also served on National REIA's Board of Directors. He was instrumental in starting National REIA's Investor Cruise Extravaganza and still acts as their cruise chairman.
His accomplishments have been featured on CNBC, Smart Money magazine, as well as numerous radio talk shows.
It is Don's contention that too many people learn the no money down concepts and other fancy acquisition techniques and then fall flat on their faces because they have no idea of how to control tenants. Before they know it, the tenants are controlling them by not paying the rent. The positive cash flow property quickly turns negative. This can be easily avoided by putting as much time and effort into learning good property management skills as was spent learning creative ways to buy property.
Don combines his teaching background with practical landlord knowledge, mixes it with a sense of humor that will keep you glued to his every word.
His "Down To Earth Landlording" presentation is a fast paced dialog of landlording concepts that can be easily explained, quickly but effectively. He is a sought after speaker who has taught thousands of landlords throughout the country, his tried and proven landlording techniques.
A few of the topics he will cover are:
- How to find the ideal tenant fast and for almost no cost
- How to keep that ideal tenant happy and not thinking of moving
- Strong lease clauses designed by a landlord (Don) for landlords
- Effective screening techniques
- Biggest mistakes made by landlords
- Little known ways to increase cash flow without raising rents
- Inexpensive improvements that increase cash flow and property value
- How to collect past due rents & damages even after the tenant has moved
- How to get problem tenants to move without evicting
- How to earn a full-time income as a part-time landlord