Top Shot 4 Seasons 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. Sharpshooter Surprise 14 men and 2 women arrive from around the country to compete for the $100,000 prize and the title of Top Shot--only to face a surprise right from Civil War history: exactly 150 years ago, soldiers had to pass a test to get into the first sharpshooting…
2. Shoot Or Be Shot For the first time on Top Shot, contestants will be able to shoot ... each other! Using prohibition era weapons, teams will have to hit their targets, all while the other team tries to shoot them with paintball guns. In the elimination challenge, two…
3. Uphill Battle In this military-themed episode, teams try to blow up an ammo dump. Using the legendary M1A rifle, they face a literal uphill battle. One contestant's shocking mistakes put his team in jeopardy. In the elimination challenge, marksmen face an obscured targets…
4. Compound Fracture Using a modern compound bow, contestants' archery skills are put to the test. Contestants must rank themselves before competing in a tubular team challenge. Meanwhile, tensions with team leadership threaten to unravel the group.
5. Quickfire Face-off It's all about speed as marksmen face off in a head-to-head speed-shooting showdown. Using a Colt .45 and a rarely-seen Razorcat Racing Gun, contestants also get surprise visitors to help them with their training.
6. Bury The Hatchet Marksmen compete with legendary primitive weapons: the tomahawk and blowgun. One of the most intense challenges of the season allows us to see who has natural skills and adaptability -- and who doesn't.
7. Trick Shot Showdown II It's a Trick Shot Showdown! Contestants split a bullet on an axe, shoot with both hands and upside down as they attempt iconic shots from exhibition shooting history. Some marksmen step up to the extreme challenge while others fall short.
8. Catch .22 Competitors face an extreme shooting gallery. With only eight remaining, it's back to marksmanship basics. The marksmen face off with a firearm they're all familiar with, a .22, and the level playing field allows them to see who really excels.
9. The 1000 Yard Shot Marksmen face a supreme long-range test, the iconic 1000 yard shot. They will use the biggest gun ever used in Top Shot competition -- a Barrett 82A1 .50. Teams dissolve and it is every marksmen for himself.
10. The Shakedown The competition shakes up literally, as the final six marksmen are forced to shoot from unstable platforms. Season One winner, Iain Harrison, returns to lend a steady hand. Meanwhile, tensions among the final competitors come to a head.
11. Down To The Wire Marksmen shoot while hanging from a 125-foot crane, then shoot from the back of moving jeep. In the last episode before the finale, the final five marksmen face the two biggest challenges of the competition.
12. Season Two Finale The final four contestants compete to determine the winner of the $100,000 prize and the title of Top Shot. They face the most intense series of challenges of the competition.
13. Behind the Bullet The marksmen return to reveal their secrets to competing this season. They discuss the unseen skills, strategies and the most controversial shots from the competition. Plus a sneak peek to marksmen chosen for Season 3.
|Genres||Sports, Reality TV|
|Starring||Colby Donaldson, Matt Burkett|
|Supporting actors||Jamie Franks, Trent Griswold, Cory Kruse, Chris Reed, George Reinas, Joe Serafini, Brian Zins|
|Network||A&E Television Networks|
|Producers||Benjamin Beatie, Zig Gauthier, Zachary Green, Michael Matsumoto, Eric Mazer, John McLaughlin, Heather Murphy, Mitch Rosa, Isabel Vargas, Ralph Wikke|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
My boyfriend loves this show. Its pretty neat. We will grab a bag of popcorn and watch a few epsidoes after work. Read morePublished 11 days ago by N. Finanse
One of my favorite seasons. Wish the show was still on. Quality of video feed was great.Published 28 days ago by M. Gaines
Loved this show. My wife and I found it during season 3. Thanks to Amazon, we have gone back and seen Season 1 & 2. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Justin
Amazon has the different seasons of this show as free Instant Videos for Prime members. I downloaded the first season on my Kindle Fire HD and really enjoyed watching it. Read morePublished 8 months ago by K. Rowley