- File Size: 762 KB
- Print Length: 304 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Phoenix PIck (January 29, 2012)
- Publication Date: January 29, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0073KB9X2
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#757,215 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #82 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Specific Topics > Censorship
- #443 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Specific Topics > Censorship
- #4147 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Political Science
|Print List Price:||$24.99|
Save $15.00 (60%)
Down With Power: Libertarian Policy in a Time of Crises Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
It is basically a series of interconnected articles on a variety of subjects-guns, drugs, war ect; written in a fairly obnoxious, typical yee haa yanky style. It is quite interesting and worth a read and in many ways the yanks are ahead of Europe and the UK in their take on libertarianism.
I am a Christian however and I think a mistake of the book, which Sean Gabb also makes; is to claim there can, or should be, a complete separation between a religious world view and politics. As if humans can be morally self governing as long as they're free from state interference. This goes a bit too far for my liking.
regardless of that, this is still a worthy read for those looking into the libertarian message.
Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved.
It's a must-read for anyone interested in; OWS, Ron Paul, sound money, or any of the many freedom movements.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Looking forward to reading more, have had only one major disagreement with L. Neil so far. He writes clearly and lucidly and passionately about policies for liberty and freedom.Published on October 10, 2013 by terrylm
Clear, concise, rational, humorous, fantastically fun while sobering and educational. Mr. Smith is one of clearest thinkers in America, certainly a minority in the population.Published on July 31, 2013 by R. Humelbaugh
L. Neil Smith is a leading voice in the freedom movement. He offers sensible solutions to curb the ever growing threat of big government tyranny. Read morePublished on July 12, 2013 by blueview
But the book shows up in my Kindle Fire 1 with pages and pages of blank screens and then one word and more disjuncted pages.. Read morePublished on February 3, 2013 by Frank Martin
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Specific Topics > Censorship
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Political Science
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Specific Topics > Censorship