Customer Discussions > Era Vulgaris forum

Downloaded it.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 25, 2007 10:40:10 PM PDT
S. Sra says:
Yes I got a copy through USENEXT google it you have to pay but you can find anything. Anyways the CD is great overall 3's and 7's is one of the best QOTSA songs to date and for the most part its your typical Queens effort. I would say that the songs go along the vien of Burn the witch sounds. I didnt get Suture your future so I havent heard that and the torrent had another song on it called running joke, so thats either not on the CD or its a secret song not shown here. I will be buying this as soon as it hit shelves. All in all another awesome job.

In reply to an earlier post on May 27, 2007 9:52:39 PM PDT
C. Ross says:
I dont know S. Sra. Im a huge QOTSA fan and I felt a little let down when I heard this album, which I downloaded too. (Dont worry all you people out there, Ill buy it too). One of the best songs on the cd, the song with the same title as the album, isnt even on the US version. Besides that, too many of the songs sound alike, and the production does not seem very good. Its almost like this QOTSA cd is going in the direction of Eagles of Death Metal rather than continuing the old QOTSA we all love. Given, 3s and 7s is one of the sickest songs Ive heard by them, and Sick Sick Sick is good too, but I still just dont know. Maybe I need to listen to it some more, and have it grow on me. I just dont know about this one yet.

In reply to an earlier post on May 31, 2007 4:51:32 AM PDT
Two days after listening to it and its just as good as Rated R and Songs for the Deaf.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 10, 2007 9:20:04 PM PDT
I notice there are songs missing from the U.S. release. When I bought the CD online I got the following songs also: Era Vulgarius (w/ Trent Reznor), Running Joke, Goin' Out West, and Christian Brothers. Did you receive these songs also. If so, do you know if there is a limited edition retail release with these songs on it? Thanks

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 11, 2007 3:07:07 PM PDT
where did you find the online album? i really want those extra tracks.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 11, 2007 5:23:58 PM PDT
M. Lakatos says:
yeah where R these bonus tracks?????i want them 2!!!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 25, 2007 7:47:02 PM PDT
Benniebo1 says:
Guys your going to have to buy the Australian special edition it features those songs as a bonus...
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Era Vulgaris forum
Participants:  7
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  May 25, 2007
Latest post:  Jun 25, 2007

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Era Vulgaris
Era Vulgaris by Queens Of The Stone Age (Audio CD - 2007)
4.0 out of 5 stars   (148)