Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > Saturday Night Wrist forum

Downloaded it.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 21, 2006 5:53:32 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 21, 2006 5:54:36 PM PDT
S. Sra says:
Forgive me for pirating this disc, I did it for the good of mankind. Yes I got a torrent of this CD. My opinion is I want to listen to it now, so I will. If you want me to buy the album make it worth my while. In this case the Deftones have, I will buy this the day it comes out. That being said.This Cd is far different than other albums they have put out hands down. The Flow of the songs have changed. The elements from all the albums are here, and yet not here. "Pink Cellphone" harkens back to Digital bath having a heavy beat, with allusions to anal sex (By allusions I mean a woman talking about it for half a minute in gross detail) no I'm not kidding. The others songs on the Cd all are just as you would expect, They have a mood, some like "Combat" are thier own world. They have a mood, a place to take you. Over all, not a album to pass up, Not sure if its their best, they are all awesome, but this one has its own place. October 31st do yourself a favor and beat up some teenager and take his copy... or buy your own, whatever its a free country.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 23, 2006 6:21:50 PM PDT
K. Dawson says:
I'm right there with you...I'm too impatiant to be waiting for Halloween to come around for this album, so I downloaded as many songs as I could, don't have them all but over half way there, and all I have to say is that I can't get enough of it! I absolutly love it, Chino's voice gets more and more beautiful with every new song. They've got a lot of Team Sleep influence on this album especially Pink Cellphone...yes the anal sex song...I still love it! And even though I have heard almost all the songs...downloading songs just isn't the same..I gotta get the album, the day it comes out, I am all over it! YE!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 25, 2006 10:39:44 PM PDT
D. Miller says:
I will for sure beat up some teenager for this cd

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2006 1:23:13 PM PDT
It's honestly worth the assult charge. I was real skeptical on the album at first, but I broke down and downloaded it as well. I'll be in line at midnight on Monday to buy this cd. This album was worth the three year wait.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2006 7:13:19 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 26, 2006 7:14:14 PM PDT
I did not download the album. If you are so overcome with impatience, you can listen to the entire album which is being STREAMED FOR FREE on their myspace site till the day it is released. Do not pirate Saturday Night Wrists. Do not beat up some teanager. Do not be selfish. Do not be retarded. Do not take music piracy lightly. Not to metion we all know how Chino feels about music piracy.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 28, 2006 9:32:24 PM PDT
K. Goad says:
I downloaded it. And it is STREAMED FOR FREE on my ocmpute 'til the day I'm tired of it.

My opinion is, if you really like an album then buy it, but why should you pay good money for something if you don't know how good it will be?

Besides, Hole in the Earth was really dissapointing in my opinion. In my opinion Rapture should have been their first single, Hole in the Earth is not up to par, but the album as a hole is really worth a listen. Had I been asked to buy the album soley upon listening to Hole in the Earth I would have skipped it, and besides, every time I visited Deftones' myspace they only had Hole in the Earth streaming.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 30, 2006 3:16:38 AM PST
S. Sra says:
Hey everyones a critic. And Chino can shut up. If he doesnt want me to steal his tunes he can go sing with Mariah Carey, I havent dowloaded any of her music lately.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 30, 2006 4:03:29 PM PST
6080 says:
I downloaded this album a couple weeks ago. It is on my Ipod along with every other Deftones album, B sides, & demo tracks. I dont plan on buying CD. For those who cant download for free, definitely buy it!! IT IS FANTASTIC! Just like all deftones music. All my deftones cd's get scratched & skip because I wear them out so fast.
Good thing I have all their music on my IPOD!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Oct 21, 2006
Latest post:  Oct 30, 2006

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Saturday Night Wrist
Saturday Night Wrist by Deftones (Audio CD - 2006)
4.4 out of 5 stars (168)