Apple iPod touch 16 GB (1st Generation)  (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Used & New from: $79.98
Downloading TV shows to iTouch I just bought an iTouch and love it. Thank you for all the great advice you've offered this newbie on MP3 players. Can anyone tell me how to download TV shows? I'd like to watch some shows on ABC.com and other sites. Also, is there any way to download recorded shows directly from my DVR? Thank you.
asked by Bliss on December 6, 2007
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 17 answers
A
[Deleted by Amazon on Jul 2, 2010 3:35:31 PM PDT]

A
vote
Thank you so much. I'll try it.
Bliss answered on December 11, 2007

A
[Deleted by Amazon on Jul 2, 2010 3:35:31 PM PDT]

A
votes
I'm a big fan of my iPod touch as well (in fact, I'm typing this on mine right now). To download movies or TV shows, I normally just use iTunes. It's not only easy, but it's also legal. Paying two dollars per episode is outrageous for some, but I don't mind because of the ease and convenience...

Just my two cents :-)
J. Snay answered on December 12, 2007

A
[Deleted by Amazon on Jul 2, 2010 3:35:30 PM PDT]

A
vote
I agree. And I think I'll stick with the easy path of iTunes. It just bothers me that you can only buy movies on iTunes. I just want to rent them -- watch them a couple of times and delete. I hope they change that.
Bliss answered on December 13, 2007

A
votes
I just got my itouch for Christmas. I have had no trouble syncing photos and mucsic, but am having trouble with video and tv shows. I have downloaded tv shows from itunes and can get them to play on my laptop, but they do not seem to be syncing to my itouch. It is not a matter of space...still have over 14GB. I assume tv shows would fall under the video tab...but they dont seem to be. What am I missing??

MP
M. Painter answered on December 30, 2007

A
votes
I read an article on Forbes stating Apple will begin offering rentals on itunes soon.
Amazon Customer answered on December 30, 2007

A
votes
Make sure you have settings set to sync videos, When you get the screen that asks you to register the last item in the menu I believe it says others is where you will find this setting. Choose sync all this should solve the problem.
Stephen Karp answered on December 30, 2007

A
votes
Any recommendations for coverting files for PC and not the mac thanX
Suhail Tillu answered on December 30, 2007
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›