Downloads? The product description mentions songs and emails that you can download. The instructions mention nothing about this and I can't locate anything on the leapfrog website. Can someone tell me how to get it?
asked by R. Tischler on December 25, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
vote
I think the internet connection refers to a CD that came with it, which we accidentally pitched with all the Christmas stuff. Didn't know it was there, but I saw someone else's comment about tossing out the cd because they didn't know it was at the bottom of the box.
Nancy Wilson answered on January 7, 2011

A
votes
There was a CD? I guess we tossed that out with the box too, I didn't see one and the box went out with the wrapping paper.
Catfish man answered on January 9, 2011

A
votes
I verified with LeapFrog that there is no CD included in this toy - not sure why the original poster said that there was??
T. Scholl answered on January 11, 2011

A
votes
I know... this is really bad that they do this... it seems that almost all leapfrog toys come with this description that you can download stuff but you can't... I think it is some problem on amazon's part for including that in the description of the toy. toys like the leapster and scout/violet do have downloads but most of the toys do not.
V. Schucht answered on May 12, 2011
‹ Previous   1   Next ›