1 Review

2.0 out of 5 stars One Year Test Drive, June 23, 2009
Justin Hale (Grand Rapids, MI) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Downtube IXFS 9 speed Full Suspension White Folding Bicycle (Misc.)
I have had this bike for about a year. I rode it through the winter and it served as my primary means of transportation. I purchased it because it is aluminium, it is comparatively cheap, it has a full suspension, and it has several gears. It has a few problems. When folded it flops open and is awkward to carry as a result of that and its significant weight. It can not reasonably be carried on the bus, but it can slightly more easily be taken in a vehicle, compared to a full size fixed bike. Many of the parts could not last through the winter even with good handling. The derailer comes with recessed screws which are impossible to adjust when they get a bit of rust on them. The brake cable housing is rusted thoroughly. The joints are getting harder and harder to keep together and rust is creeping in the joints. The biggest problem is that the steering tube is now broken. This bike has many good qualities as I mentioned, but it has a long way to go before it is a viable commuter bike.

Rate and Discover Movies