Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 27, 2012
This product is not worthy of anything. The material is a rough polyester. The pictures make it seem like they are nice bandanas but what you are going to get is a product that is almost transparent and looks cheap made.
I do not recommend it.
on August 13, 2012
I received a dozen of the cheapest bandanas I've ever seen. They were almost translucent - and a very rough texture. I wouldn't advise purchasing these bandanas at all.
on March 23, 2014
rough material that is printed on one side only. Excellent for magic tricks.YES MAGIC TRICKS, because when you wash them in cold water the print comes off the hankie. TA DAH
on March 23, 2013
These are the worst things I have ever bought from amazon. They are see through and you can bearly tell the blue from the black. I use bandanas for what they are inteneded and if I used one of these for its real purpose it would be a mess. I will never buy from this company again. Save your money and dont buy this product.
on July 31, 2014
Not cotton. These are not soft and will not become soft. They accepted a return for a full refund, though. Might be cool to use these for a magic trick or something decorative, but not the same way you would with a cotton handkerchief.
on November 7, 2012
I can't believe i didn't read the reviews! If you are looking to use these for party favors of birthdays, this is not the product! just read the reviews befor me they were spot on! this product is horrible.
on January 11, 2014
Poorly made. Print was awfully flawed. I didn't even open the package before I could see that the product was crap
on May 22, 2014
I was disappointed. The white part of these must have been glued on. I gave these as a gift and when they washed them, the white washed off. Still okay for the blue part, except for the little bits of white peeling off. Won't order them again.
on March 3, 2013
Thin as tissue paper! Got the white ones to use as bandanas for the boys at my daughter's cowgirl party and we could literally see right through them! Disappointed, but I'll just use them for decoration i suppose because there is no way these would ever even work as a "dress-up" piece. Thumbs down.
on September 23, 2015
they are too small to make neck scarves out of and were destroyed in the wash

also...the title name ' choose variety of colors' was misleading... I ended up with 4 dozen black bandanas... but that was me trying to work too quickly...