4.0 out of 5 stars Darian
Flowers were great ...priced a little high though, if I would have went around the corner to neighborhood flower shop I could have got the same thing much cheaper.
Published on November 2, 2012 by Darian

2.0 out of 5 stars Flowers were all smashed up.
Flowers were all smashed up and it didn't look anything close to what is shown in the picture.Very unfortunately sad.
Published 20 months ago by Luis Guzman Jr.

4.0 out of 5 stars Darian, November 2, 2012
This review is from: Two Dozen Long Stemmed Red Roses (with FREE glass vase) - Flowers

1.0 out of 5 stars They sent white roses. I am so mad, even the gods lack this rage i have., April 19, 2013
So you pay almost 80$ for a dozen RED, freaking RED! roses. Turns out they send 12 white one, and they look like Mike Tyson himself arranged and prepared the whole thing. I tell you, dont do it, dont waste a beautiful moment on something so unreliable. Because worse than Not doing anything is Doing it wrong!

2.0 out of 5 stars Flowers were all smashed up., April 13, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Roses say the nicest things, March 26, 2013
The flowers were for someone that I was in love with for 30 years. She had terminal cancer and passed 3 weeks after she recieved the flowers. There was no one other than my wife that I loved as much. I still am not over her passing. The flowers meant everything to her, I later learned from her friends.