5.0 out of 5 stars Great product
Flowers arrived on time and looked great. Would recommend for anyone looking for a fair price for beautiful looking Roses!
Published on July 24, 2012 by Tarheelg

3.0 out of 5 stars Might not get what you order
I ordered the One Dozen Long Stemmed Rainbow Roses for mothers day for my wife, only to have her receive a dozen tulips. Not roses, and the tulips lasted 3 days.... barely.
They did make good and give me a complimentary order but still the fact that it happened, well I don't see how hard it is to keep orders right.
Published on June 24, 2012 by Matthew H. Worley

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Might not get what you order, June 24, 2012
This review is from: One Dozen Long Stemmed Rainbow Roses (with FREE glass vase) - Flowers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, July 24, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful flowers, May 11, 2012
Got these for Mom for Mother's Day. I highly recommend for any woman who loves roses. These flowers are in a rainbow if colors and are very beautiful. I will definately buy again from seller for these beautiful roses again.

5.0 out of 5 stars For My Husband's Birthday, September 3, 2012
My husband had to be away from home on his birthday and I wanted to do something special for him. I decided to send him a dozen long stem roses for the first time in 25 years. My husband is motorcycle riding, mountain climbing kind of guy, so were the flowers a BIG hit... Well, probably not, but he did feel loved and remembered on his birthday and that's all I wanted. The flowers came on time and as pictured (once they were placed in the vase). Girls... don't be afraid to send your Guy some flowers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived fresh and timely. They look great., January 24, 2013
Was a little hesitant ordering flowers through Amazon, but I am impressed at how fresh these flowers are and how quickly they arrived. They were shipped overnight and most of the roses are just beginning to open. I purposefully chose this product because it was one of the few with close to 5 stars. I'm impressed.

2.0 out of 5 stars Rainbow Valentine Roses Review, February 10, 2013
Roses were ordered for Valentine's Day and I requested a 2/14/13 delivery date. They came on 2/8/13. Picture shows an ornate (hearts) vase. Vase was clear glass. Flowers and greenery were disappointing. Overall disappointing purchase. Do not plan to purchase flowers again through Pro Flowers or Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for Amazon!, January 30, 2013
I never bought flowers off Amazon before but i purchased these because i was strapped for cash. But all the same they lasted about 10 days. So hey fellows this is awesome for cheap flowers, or on the fly quick get them to her work type deals!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, December 29, 2012
I bought these floweres for me friend. Thyey arrived on time, and my friend called me to let me know how happy she was.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Flowers., October 16, 2012
These roses were so beautiful I almost did not want to take them out of the shipping box.
Beautiful vibrant colors and not one petal was missing from a single rose. I should have ordered two dozen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy shopping, November 25, 2013
I bought these flowers for my girlfriend on valentine's day. She is very happy to receive the flowers. The pack of the flowers is really careful.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›