Cake Slicer/Leveler, Silver
|Price:||$4.84 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Level layers or slice large layers into several thin layers for cakes or tortes
- Steel bow 12-1/2-inch accommodates layers 10-inch wide and 2-inch high
- Stainless steel cutting wire
- Comparable to Agbay slicer
- Can be used to level round cakes
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
There are certain techniques that will insure you get the best results:
(1) Never cut all the way through a cake, if you try, it will pull the cake apart. Instead either rotate the cake to complete the cut; or put your hand on the cake where the wire is coming out; or use a knife to finish the cut
(2) The cut will only be vertically straight as you hold the cutter handle. If you dip or raise the handle, the wire will make a wavy cut.
(3) If you planning to torte the cake, start with the top cut and use a cookie sheet to lift it off. Repeat for all other cuts. Reassemble using the cookie sheet to keep from breaking the cake.
(4) If the cake is bigger than 10 inches, try cutting the edges as far as you can from all sides. This will leave a small section in the middle that is uncut. Use a long knife to complete the cut making sure you follow the cut made by the wire cutter. Remove cut cake using a cookie sheet to keep it from breaking.
then i thought of looking for a solution in amazon, thanks God i found this lovely small tool. with no hesitation ,i order it at once. received it and
tried it.first i failed ,but second time , i did it right and the cake came out beautifully. its a small, perfect cheap little tool.i highly recommended
and advice everyone to get it.
**update: repurchased I found other uses for this.
Tall enough to fit over a tall cake.
Cuts through the cake easily. (I used a little bit of a sawing motion as I sliced)
Slices are uniform
Can't think of any, but I have only used it once
I recommend this product. I wish I had bought one a long time ago. I will probably never serve simple two-layer cakes again. I plan on making extra icing and slicing all my cakes in the future.
This slicer isnt gathering dust,it is used,but not as frequently as it was bought for.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It was very flimsy I was only able to use it about 3 times before the wire stretched out too much.Published 7 days ago by Kaila
did not cut evenly, took out large chunks from the top of my cake. Invest in a Wilton cake leveler, it's worth it.Published 9 days ago by victoria
Too flimsy. This slicer may work for SUPER Spongy JUST out of the oven cakes but not for your average cake. Save your pennies and invest in a proper Agbay slicer. I sent it back.Published 10 days ago by Michelle Blaine