Dr. Bronner's Fair Trade & Organic Castile Liquid Soap - (Tea Tree, 32 oz)
- SMOOTH AND MOISTURIZING: The organic and vegan ingredients are combined with a pure-castile liquid soap base for a rich, emollient lather and a moisturizing after feel.
- NATURAL: Smooth and luxurious soap with no synthetic detergents or preservatives, as none of the ingredients or organisms are genetically modified.
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC AND VEGAN: Certified organic by the USDA National Organic Program and certified Vegan by Vegan Action.
- RECYCLED PACKAGING: Packaged in 100% post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic bottles.
- TEA TREE: Made with pure organic tea tree oil for a fresh scent and smooth feel.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Water, organic coconut oil, potassium hydroxide, organic olive oil, tea tree extract, organic hemp oil, organic jojoba oil, citric acid, tocopherol
Directions: For everyday bodywashing: Get wet and pour soap full-strength onto hands, washcloth or loofah. Lather up, scrub down, rinse off, and tingle fresh & clean!
Top Customer Reviews
Pump foamy soap on dry hands, lather, scrub, then turn on water to rinse, it only takes a few seconds to rinse away.
It's good for me, my senses, my pocketbook, and the planet. A quart will last forever.
Spread the word about the foaming pump dispenser!
1) Body wash and Shampoo - The soap left my skin and hair clean, and left a faint, earthy scent.
2) Toothpaste - It cleaned my teeth and removed my bad breath, but it was still soap and I was tasting that earthy scent for a little while afterward. Still, it works if you can take the taste.
3) Worked into a lather it can be a shaving cream.
4) Washed out my pots and pans.
5) Washed my clothes and fabrics of dirt and removed nasty smells.
Anything I needed cleaned I used it and it worked with just a few drops of soap, and water. I've also heard it can be used to clean floors and wash windows, but I've not tried that yet. I was pleasantly surprised at how many toiletries and cleansers it replaced, and how little I used up when I used it so much. 32 ounces of this stuff is going to last months, even with daily use.
This stuff is great for outdoorsmen, campers, backpackers, travelers, or people who want to save money by replacing so many things with one.
The tea tree is a nice touch because of it's antiseptic and anti fungal properties so it makes for a great cleanser after cuts and scrapes (and doesn't sting my kids when washing cuts- a big plus).
The downside is that it does clump on occasion in the pump but the clumps come right out with the rest of the soap so essentially you get a small soap lump every now and again while washing. It is a thin soap so I had to be a little more careful when using a pump as it can squirt out rather far.
It actually recommends that you water it down when you use it and from my experiance this reduces the clumping in the pumps and coats my hands very well (which is nice because it requires less soap to get the job done).
Well worth it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love Dr Bronners soaps. This scent seems earthy & it feels like you get clean. I like the fact that it has some tea-tree oil in it & it seems to be a little bit antibacterial... Read morePublished 4 days ago by B. Fike
Dr. Bronner's Organic Castile Soaps are amazing! I use it for everything. Perfect for clean skin, and has so many yummy smells. I love this product!! Read morePublished 6 days ago by Avalon
I would have give 5 stars but I hate the scent of the one I got. I assume the other ones would be better.Published 9 days ago by Tatted Love
great that it is natural, did not smell the best, saw no benefitsPublished 11 days ago by James C. Brogan
My favorite soap; it last an extremely long time; it works great for things from cleaning to washing your face.Published 12 days ago by JCross
I've been using this for years, works as soap, shampoo, shower cleaner and much more. The tea tree oil adds a refreshing touch and smell.Published 19 days ago by Kindle Customer
This soap is the best. I use this exclusively for bathing and hand washing. I even take this with me to hotels and vacations even if soap is provided. I wont use anything else. Read morePublished 20 days ago by Bassman