5.0 out of 5 stars Soapy Soap Soap Soap
I dilute this and use it in foam hand soap pumps.
I scrub my dirty hippie beard with it.
I put it in my bath poof thingy and scrub my dirty hippie body with it.
I put on my nail brush and clean my painty fingernails with it.
I have heard people use it for other things as well. One bottle will last me a while if used sparingly.
Published 15 months ago by D. C. Sears

1.0 out of 5 stars overpriced hype
I'd used Bronner' s soaps decades ago, when they were strong, concentrated and cheap. Whoever runs things now is riding the "pure and natural" bandwagon to the bank. Overpriced, thin and weak. I'd have given 2 stars for the pleasant scent if it weren't so expensive for what you get.
Published 22 days ago by Husker Du

5.0 out of 5 stars Soapy Soap Soap Soap, May 17, 2013
This review is from: Dr. Bronners - Magic Pure-Castile Soap Organic Citrus Orange - 32 oz. (Health and Beauty)
I dilute this and use it in foam hand soap pumps.
I scrub my dirty hippie beard with it.
I put it in my bath poof thingy and scrub my dirty hippie body with it.
I put on my nail brush and clean my painty fingernails with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars all I can ask for..., June 2, 2014
I bought this to make shampoo and laundry detergent at home. If you are, like me, sick of the toxic conventional detergents and want to decrease the cost 5-6 times while avoiding the health and environment hazards, you can find a long list of simple recipes online and you will see castile soap is a common ingredient for most of them.

This product is a great option for many reasons. First of all it is relatively cheaper than buying it somewhere else (as of May 2014, I paid $15.20/32 oz) and is available for two days prime shipping. Other than that, it is certified organic and fair traded (which means the producers in third world countries get compensated adequately.) It smells great and is pretty viscous (so you are not purchasing diluted stuff.) So far the cleaning power is fine too..

My only complaint about the product is the bottle. Although it arrived fine, the bottle looks thin plastic so may get damaged in transport or while storing at home and leak all over.

Other than that, I would also love to see it as a subscribe and save item (better discounts for repeated orders) but at the moment it is not.

I will keep buying this until I find a better deal somewhere else...

5.0 out of 5 stars Dr Bonners makes excellent soap, October 28, 2013
been using Dr Bonners soap since 1970 but this citrus scent is delightful. Same excellent product quality and good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great organic multipurpose soap, October 17, 2013
Used it with my pump bottles and works very well. Very light and pleasant smell of citrus. The soap is not drying or rough on skin. Works very well as a foam IMHO.

5.0 out of 5 stars SWEET!, February 17, 2013
Kinda pricey. They have the big bottles like this in my local Kroger for half the price. But I have never seen this scent before and wanted to give it a try. It smells great! I even use it to soak in!

5.0 out of 5 stars great, August 1, 2013
I love this soap. I use it to refill my foam soap dispensers. I have also used it to make my own shampoo.

5.0 out of 5 stars what's not to love, February 8, 2014
B_$ (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
Dilute this stuff and use it for everything, hand soap, shampoo, body wash, misc cleaning projects. I love this company and have yet to find a scent I didn't like. This is a great light/spring-like scent.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is my second order., July 30, 2013
Bridget S. Cole (McHenry, Illinois United States) - See all my reviews
I order one bottle of this wonderful product and it last me at least a year and a half. It is very cost effective alternative to buying soft soap in the stores. And the quality is better.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!, July 2, 2013
I absolutely love this product and use it for everything from cleaning trim, making homeade bathroom cleaner, and everything in between. Gentle and effective.

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't Go Wrong, June 29, 2013
The castile soap is gentle yet effective. Been the best for decades. I tried the citrus soap. Nice fragrance. Not bad.

Dr. Bronners - Magic Pure-Castile Soap Organic Citrus Orange - 32 oz.
$18.00 $17.07