Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 7, 2013
While I grimaced slightly at the price of these soaps, the article I read about the Dr. Bronner product family and family owners made me want to give this soap a try. I love the ethics and values of this company and when I can, I like to support that by purchasing products from such companies.

I have extremely sensitive skin and break out really easy. My husband has dry skin and it can get irritated with some soaps. Plus we have a glass shower enclosure and bar soap is not allowed due to the soap scum it creates. So we gave this soap a try.

We love it. When it came, my husband had a flashback to high school. He said the girls in school used this soap for shampoo, too. The scent of the soaps is not overpowering; we've tried the eucalyptus and peppermint. But it's cool when you walk down the hallway and you can smell the fresh scent of either coming from the shower. Love it!

The peppermint feels really tingly - and for someone who has a hard time waking up in the morning it's nice to know something other than coffee can get me going!

One note - you don't need to use a lot of this soap to get lather. So the first time you try it, use less than you might think and work up from there. Because of this, these soaps last so long!

So even though the price is high at first, the value you get, the pleasure of the scents and the invigorating pepperment all combine to make me one happy customer. Oh, and the company is not too shabby either! Dr. Bronner's has a new "forever" customer.
on April 21, 2014
I am using this to clean floors. I have had a bit of a flea problem in my bed room, 5 rescued dogs sleep in my room. So, I washed the sheets with Castile Eucalyptus and continue to clean floors and spritz it around the room. It started working the first day.
on November 23, 2010
Have used for several years as daily body wash & shampoo. All versions smell wonderfully and have no chemicals. Safe and biodegradable. Also excellent for general household cleaning - can replace a myriad of cleaning products. Super-concentrated so a bottle lasts a long time. May dry out skin as it is a very effective degreaser.
on November 18, 2015
This soap makes me feel clean as no other soap I have ever used. It was shipped in a ridiculously short period of time, and this is MUCH cheaper than Dr Bronner's website or buying it at a box store. I purchased the Eucalyptus version.

I have psoriasis that flares up on my hips and using this soap with a loofah has made it go away nearly entirely over a period of 3 days of use. It has also cleared up most of the acne on my back.

I will be buying this again when I run out.
on June 7, 2013
We use it on everything? This is a great soap. But I found it costs a lot less at Trader Joe's.
on December 21, 2012
I can't say enough good things about this product in general. I purchased the peppermint version of the same product at Trader Joe's for just under $10 (fyi: they only carry that one scent). I loved it, then came to Amazon to look for a good price on other scents of the same product (Whole Foods carries the full line and charges about the same for the peppermint, but asks about $15 for all the rest). I found the Eucalyptus here at a decent price for 2 bottles, so I added them to my order. This soap is so herbal, so potent, so GREEN smelling, and left my laundry smelling incredibly clean and fresh (I will confess I also tried it as a shower soap and even added a spoonful of baking soda and made a paste to wash my hair with--and loved it!). The next day I shared a bottle with my mom, who had just run out of dishwashing liquid, and she diluted it with water and used it on the dishes--and loved it! We've since used it on the stove, counters, floor, more laundry, and I am planning on using it in the shower again. While I enjoyed the peppermint very much too, and found the chill brrracing, the weather is getting a little cold, for my taste, for a minty soap or shampoo, so this more piney Eucalyptus scent was just perfect. I am now placing an order for the rose and also the citrus-orange (which I think my mom would enjoy even more on the dishes). I highly recommend the Eucalyptus scent for home and laundry use, or anything else you use soap for. It is that awesome. Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Pure-Castile Soap, 18-in-1 Hemp Eucalyptus, 32oz Multipack (Pack of 2)
on November 23, 2015
The smell of the eucalyptus is so soothing, and therapeutic. My husband uses it for soap as well as shampoo. While camping, we have used it to wash dishes and clothes as well. We have tried other flavors/scents, but always come back to the eucalyptus. I love that Dr. Bronner offers this in the 32 oz size, as it is a very good value. With a travel size purchased a while back, we just keep filling it up as needed for use when travelling.
on March 10, 2015
The smell leaves me ridiculously relaxed! Its so versatile! Ive taken baths, washed my dishes and even my clothes in this soap! Its safe for all of that. I love this so much! The only thing i dislike is the feeling in my skin and hair. That really squeaky feeling that leaves your hair in terrible knots. I need to find a great conditioner before i use this in my hair again but its amazing nonetheless.
on January 17, 2011
My husband loves this for his body soap I prefer the Rose scent. We by the large size and put in a pump dispenser and place in our shower and by our sinks for hand soap. The eucalyptus scent is very refreshing.
on January 5, 2015
It's a great smelling clean feeling bodywash. We went from spending a significant amount more on a designer soap with eucalyptus and birch, to to switching to this castile soap for the similar smell. And now my husband and I actually prefer this. Also I have found that this soap and the peppermint one both work for different things. The eucalyptus is great for my skin, and his skin. It also works really well on tile and tends to get rid of fleas and other pesky bugs because they dont like the smell. The mint is best on fabrics, I've used to to get stains out of clothing, and carpet. It makes a nice tingle on your skin but it does try it out if you use it consistently. Great soap!