5.0 out of 5 stars Nice rack for any bottles.
Buy more and stack higher if you need the capacity. Takes up less counter space this way. Sturdy and well designed. Comes with extender feet so you can have short or tall levels when stacking. Easily unstacks for ease of loading bottle parts.
Published on February 4, 2007 by H. Nelson

2.0 out of 5 stars Bottles good, Rack Bad
I use the First Years Modular Drying Rack with my Dr. Brown's bottles. It is a much better design and IT SPINS! Dr. Brown's version has a hard to reach bottom rack which I would hate to be fishing bottle parts out of at 2 a.m!
Published on December 4, 2008 by Lisa

2.0 out of 5 stars Bottles good, Rack Bad, December 4, 2008

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, July 30, 2009
This review is from: Dr. Brown's Drying Rack (Baby Product)
If I had paid 2 dollars for this, I wouldn't bother to complain.

As reviewed by others, it is indeed correct that it's poorly designed : too flimsy for Dr Brown's own 8oz glass bottles!! The bottles on the picture must be a light plastic model (if it's not a computer-generated rendition), be warned: you won't be able to do that with glass bottles.

And the bottom section of the rack? impossible to reach anything underneath.

A cheaper substitute: your regular dish rack.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not everything I thought it would be, May 12, 2007
This review is from: Dr. Brown's Drying Rack (Baby Product)
While this product is made by the very reputable and high-end baby bottle maker, Dr. Brown's, I am dissapointed at the design. The two tier design makes it challenging to fit things underneath and then even more so, to find them easily when you need them. I would have rather had a one-tier design that was slightly larger. The two tier looks substanial on your counter, so keep that in mind if you have limited counter space. In this case, now that I have the product, it is not necessary to have the Dr. Brown's version to dry your Dr. Brown's bottles and accessories. I also bought this not having seen it at the store first. Would recommend finding one you like at the store and then shopping for it cheaper on the internet. As far as the Dr. Brown's bottle system...you can't beat them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Only good in theory!, November 16, 2010
This review is from: Dr. Brown's Drying Rack (Baby Product)
This could have been a great product but it really is not. The bottom rack makes difficult to find anything. I would recommend some other one and am only keeping it because it would be a hassle to return. In hindsight, I would have bought one of the rack's that spin or something, so that I could easily find and assemble the bottles.

2.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced and poorly designed!!, January 16, 2011
This review is from: Dr. Brown's Drying Rack (Baby Product)
This bottle rack is annoyingly overpriced and is VERY poorly designed.

Dr. Brown's bottles are the best bottles. I have used them since 2005 for all three of my children (and will use again if I ever have any more). I WRONGLY assumed that the best drying rack for the bottles MUST be the drying rack designed for them. My previous drying rack was very flimsy. So for baby #3, I decided to buy this one.

The bottom rack is a waste of time. You can only access the "pegs" in the front and on the sides (not in the middle), and it's very difficult to get any of the small parts in or out from those edges. I never use the bottom rack because I'm too afraid I'll end up knocking the whole thing over while attemping to retrieve something. So - big waste of space.

The "pegs" are just that: pegs. They have worked *ok* for my 4oz bottles, but the 8oz bottles are constantly tipping over unless I put the middle-part (sorry I'm drawing a blank for its official name) in first. It's just a pain, and I am considering buying another rack because this one stinks.

I do NOT recommend this drying rack. Save yourself the frustration and money and get something that is WORTH the money you pay for it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice rack for any bottles., February 4, 2007
H. Nelson (New Hampshire) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Just Ok, June 20, 2010
K. Minter (Houma, LA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dr. Brown's Drying Rack (Baby Product)
I received this item as a baby shower gift. I like that this system has the stacking feature and is big enough to hold all the Dr. Brown's parts. My complaint with this drying rack is it seems to take the bottles forever to dry. After sterilizing the bottles in the Dr. Brown's microwave sterilizer, I put bottles on the rack to dry, and it took a good 24+ hours for all the bottles to be completely dry. I have another drying rack that holds the bottles at an angle, and it dries bottles and parts faster. It seems like if moisture is going to sit in the bottles for that long after sterilizing them, they wouldn't be as sterile. In the future I plan on using the dishwasher most of the time since it actually dries everything quickly.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't let the inside of bottles dry, October 29, 2010
JC DC (Washington, DC United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dr. Brown's Drying Rack (Baby Product)
If you put bottles on this rack, they will eventually get dry... the key word here is "eventually". If you wash at night and need things to be dry in the morning, try something else. There just isn't enough air flow to get nipples, bottles, or breast pump accessories dry on the inside. We had no idea how bad it was until we tried another rack - the Boon Grass drying mat. It cut our evening washing time in half because we no longer needed to hand-dry everything we needed for the next morning. I think pretty much any rack would be a better choice than this one - look for more air flow under the items, or racks that hold items at an angle to let air in.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, but with a few issues., August 13, 2013
This review is from: Dr. Brown's Drying Rack (Baby Product)
As a fan of Dr. Brown's bottles, this drying rack seemed to be the perfect solution for our drying needs.

It does fit all of the parts for 12 standard bottles (but only 8 wide-neck bottles). It can be stacked, but it might be a pain to get the parts from the bottom if you need them in a hurry, especially if you have those tall 8 oz. bottles on the top, since they tip so readily. However, if time is not of the essence, it is easy to simply take the rack back apart, or keep the two racks separate. (Surprisingly, this doesn't take up a whole lot of space.)

The best thing I like about this rack is that it keeps all the small parts in a place where they won't fall in the cracks of the rack, which was a problem before we got this rack.

What I don't like is that, like many other reviewers pointed out, the insides of the bottle take a VERY long time to dry out. Like, over 12 hours to dry after I used the Dr. Brown's Electric Steam Sterilizer. I even shook as much moisture out as I could before I put the bottles on the rack. What's up with that? Interestingly, when my husband hand-washed the bottles and put them on the rack, they dried significantly faster.

However, since we have a lot of bottles (thus affording us a little extra time to let a few bottles dry), this rack was great, since the parts are all in a nice place until they do dry. The rectangular shape of the rack minimizing the space-wasting. (As opposed to the round drying racks. Too much wasted space.) Honestly, even with the little flaws, I do absolutely love this thing.

NB: I use the standard plastic bottles. I'm not sure how well this works with the glass bottles, or the wide-neck bottles.

2.0 out of 5 stars Grass mat products or regular drying rack better, April 28, 2012
This review is from: Dr. Brown's Drying Rack (Baby Product)
As other reviews have said, this won't hold glass bottles at all, it is not great with 8 oz. plastic bottles, the bottom shelf is very difficult to reach (you have to unstack it to load/unload, which makes all the stuff on the top fall), and it has very little airflow, so things stay wet.

Dr. Brown's just wanted to make a little more $ so they put their name on a product that is not all that great.

Dr. Brown's Drying Rack