5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!
I make my own baby food and needed something secure to put in my diaper bag when we go out. Other containers always felt like they were gonna pop open and make a mess. These are awesome! I love that they stack so I can make a whole little meal for him and toss it in my bag.
Published 24 months ago by Kate

2.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, not as good at the Zoli
Published on April 14, 2012 by LarissaS

2.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, not as good at the Zoli, April 14, 2012
This review is from: Dr. Brown's Designed To Nourish Snack-A-Pillar Dipping Cups (Baby Product)
I had lost my Zoli container and decided to purchase this one instead of replacing my Zoli. If you're using these as separate pieces, you can really fill them up cause they have curved bottoms and tops, so you can put more in, unfortunately when you join them together, you lose a lot of space, I can fit maybe 3 fig newtons in a container, and a few cookies in another, to me that's just a waste. So I will give this to another mother with a baby that can use it for formula or smaller snacks. I feel that this is not designed well at all. If you're looking for something to hold snacks for a toddler, I highly recommend the Zoli Sumo Snack Stack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!, March 5, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars must have, September 24, 2011
I love these. They hold a lot, don't leak, and fit perfectly anywhere on the go. The clean really easy too. You can even screw them into each other to make one long snack holder to pack a variety of snacks. the have a rubber lip to them too which make them quick and easy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for baby food and school snacks for young kids, July 10, 2012
Katarzyna S. Kieltyka "kskasia" (Plantsville, CT United States) - See all my reviews
I have used these for home-made baby food. I freeze the cubes and then place them in this container to combine different meals on the go. It has never leaked and fits about 3-4 cubes of food. I love the rounded top which helps with frozen cubes as flat top containers usually don't allow for good closure of frozen cubes. Dry baby food also does not spill out. I have used containers in the past where the dry cereal leaks out and I usually had to put the container in a zip lock bag to contain the spillage. Not so with these. They are great and don't leak either liquids or tiny dry ingredients. They are great to keep things like freeze dried fruit or yogurt bites from absorbing moisture while on the go.
I have also used it for my 5 years old daughter that just started kindergarten. It's easy for her to open and the perfect size for some cut up fruit or veggies. They are also fun colored tops so she does not think they are too "babyish" for her.
I think I may buy more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, November 19, 2011
These snack cups are fantastic. I make my own baby food and these are perfect for taking food on the go. I stack them together or separate depending on what I have put in them. Food items that are more fluid need to either be on the top of the stack or on their own so they don't get the bottom of the other container wet with the food item, however, anything that is not liquid (avocado, chunks of fruit, cheese, meat, etc) can be stacked without a problem. Absolutely love these and am going to order another set as I use the one I have so often.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Stackable Containers, May 8, 2013
I use these for my son's food at daycare. I have to wait for the food to thaw a bit before they all fit together, but it is a perfect way to package up baby food and keep all together. I'd get them again, wish they had other options on larger sizes.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, waterproof, snack/ misc cups., September 17, 2014
These things are awesome! So much better than other stackable snack containers. I like that these each have their own lid so they don't have to stay stacked. They are waterproof!
I currently use a couple of them to keep coconut oil in in my daughters diaper bag. I use it as a diaper cream and lotion. But, if coconut oil gets hot it does turn to liquid and I did not want a container of oil leaking all over the inside of her diaper bag. It was actually harder than I thought to find a waterproof container to keep it in that was still small enough to throw in the bag until I found these. And, it's perfect b/c I can also use them for snacks when she gets older.

5.0 out of 5 stars it has been great and exactly what I needed up to now, September 22, 2014
PBlackwell (International) - See all my reviews
I bought these when I started doing the frozen ice cube method for feeding my son. I could put 2 ice cubes in one container, seal it, throw it in the bag, and it would be thawed when I needed it. As others have said, it may not have fit if you did 2 together but I have not really needed it for that. I have used them together when taking an over night trip. Add some cereal into them and connect them. Then just unconnected and add water. I have had these for 4 months and really have no complaints. It is possible, once my son gets older, I may have issues as far as the amount it holds. However, it has been great and exactly what I needed up to now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for small meals or snacks on the go, September 10, 2014
Love this! We've had it for a few months and still going strong at a year old. We use this to hold her food when we go out to eat, snacks for an afternoon, or to send food to the sitter's house. It won't hold an entire day's worth for a hungry kiddo, but it holds a good amount and doesn't leak. We use it for yogurt, applesauce, fresh diced fruit, meat and rice, puffs, etc. and it has never leaked for us. I'm contemplating getting another one so I can set up her food for the sitter's a few days at a time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8, 2014
I think they work very well, I have been using them for more than a month.