|Price:||$4.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$2.00 (29%)|
Dr. Brown's Natural Flow Cleaning Brush, 4 Count
- Designed to use with all Dr. Brown's natural flow baby bottles
- These are the same exact pieces that come with each Dr. Brown's natural flow baby bottle meant to replace worn brushes
- keeps Dr. Brown's Vent Inserts and Vent Reservoirs clean and clear of blockage.
- Top rack, dishwasher-safe
- These are the same exact pieces that come with each Dr. Brown's natural flow baby bottle and are meant to replace worn or lost brushes
- Helps keep Dr. Brown's Vent Inserts and Vent Reservoirs clean and clear of blockage so the patented internal venting system functions properly
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
I can however attest to it's MANY uses outside of the bottle (and I have no idea how it's used WITH one. hmmm)
They can withstand a few washings, and make very reusable pipe cleaners... which IS what I was searching for. However... these are BETTER. No bits of fluff get left in the stem, and you can steralize and reuse these (although presumably not for a use with a bottle) plenty of time.
I also found that with a spritz of computer-monitor cleaner, it is the BEST way to get... crud... out of keyboards. I'm sure there are more uses... the point is that these are fantastic, and should be in hardware stores!
The listing says Product Dimensions: 0.3 x 3.8 x 9.1 inches ; 0.5 ounces
The cardboard backing is 9.1 inches long, NOT the brushes.
The brushes are about 5 inches in length. The bristles, from side to side, measure only 1/4 inch in diameter. From the image and the listed dimensions, I thought these brushes would be bigger than they are.
The bristles are good and firm and the stems are strong, yet flexible and will hold a good bend if needed. I intend to bend mine into a zig-zag so I can clean the inside walls of my tiny-mouthed hummingbird feeder. Of course, because of the short length of these, I can only clean the first 3 inches of that feeder. Ah well.
They seem like sturdy straw cleaners otherwise.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The bottles are great but any nylon straw cleaning brush will do the same job. I measured the diameter of the brush with my micrometer and its exactly 1/4" so and 1/4" or... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
These are perfectly fine. They're too big for my intended purpose (cleaning out the eye droppers I use for essential oil) but that's not their fault. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Linda
You know the ones you buy for iced drinks? I keep these in stock all the time.Published 11 days ago by MissBanjo
Great for cleaning all kinds of bottle straws and medicine syringes.Published 15 days ago by R. Kavanaugh