|Price:||$1.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$2.00 (50%)|
Dr. Brown's 2 Pack Natural Flow Level 1 Standard Nipple
- Two replacement silicone nipples
- Level 1 is ideal for feeding newborns
- Exclusive for Dr. Brown's Natural Flow Standard baby bottles
- Dishwasher safe top rack only
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 2:59 Mins|
Here's why I think Dr. Brown's worked for my baby and so many others. Of course, babies have their own preferences which remain mysteries to us, and yours may have a different opinion!
- while the nipple looks similar to the ones that came with our Evenflo 3 Pack Classic Glass Bottle, 4-Ounce, it is much thinner and more pliable, easier for a young baby to manipulate and open/close.
- there are little raised flanges inside the nipple which it seems act as a gate - the baby pulls milk into the tip, and when the tongue presses these it isolates the tip, avoiding a full-nipple release of milk.
- The size 1 flow rate is reasonably slow, and I expect to stick with it for quite a while. It takes about 10 minutes to feed a 3-ounce bottle.
- The silicone has no flavor (unlike natural rubber nipples)
- The shape must be similar enough to a breast. Our boy ate 2oz at once the first time we tried this nipple. He seemed to "get it".
- Now that he is more experienced, our boy can speed or slow the flow by pushing back on the bottle or hand of the person feeding him.
Here's why I like these:
- they fit any narrow mouth bottle. We've used them with our glass bottles as well as the ...Read more ›
Now that she is comfortable taking a bottle, I've tried to throw some of the other nipples (not Dr. Browns) that I bought back into the mix and she still won't take them. So, I'll happily stick with these. They are relative inexpensive, have held up well to daily use, work in my Medela bottles, and keep the babe happy.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
We absolutely love Dr Browns bottles and these nipples are easy for our little one to eat out of.Published 1 day ago by Busy mama
These nipples work in older Dr. Brown's bottles. That was helpful to me because I saved the bottles from my first child, but the older nipples had dry rotted.Published 25 days ago by Merritt's Mama
Goods is very good but there's no use, because my baby need to 2 months after birth.Published 27 days ago by power2k
These are the only nipples that were actually slow enough to keep my baby from sucking down his bottle in five minutes (and then spitting it back up). Read morePublished 1 month ago by A. Wolff