5.0 out of 5 stars The Best!
Published on October 28, 2009 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Good nipple and works for Playtex ventaire bottles too
Published on January 21, 2011 by pd

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best!, October 28, 2009
This review is from: Dr. Brown's Natural Flow Level One Standard Nipple, 3 Pack (Baby Product)
I breastfeed and have used Dr. Brown's nipples from the first time our baby was fed a bottle of breast milk. He's with dad during the day so he gets several bottles while I'm gone. I bought this pack because we intended to introduce cereal and we did for a little while but decided that we would just skip the cereal since it made our baby extremely gassy. I love these nipples because the flow is always just right. When we used the "y" shaped nipple for cereal, our son was able to handle the output with no problems. We still use the Dr. Brown's Natural Flow Level One Standard Nipple, 3 Pack for his regular bottles. We also found that the nipples fit perfectly with the tops of our Evenflo Classic 4 oz. Glass Nurser 3 Pack so we did not need to buy the entire Dr. Brown system.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked for us, November 15, 2009
My then 6 week old breast fed baby took to this nipple great. These nipples work with medela bottles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great flow rate, August 31, 2010
The flow rate is perfect for newborns. My twins are three months old and still use this nipple. It cleans nicely and is hard to destroy. I accidentally turned the garbage disposal on one for at least over a couple of minutes but it came out looking just as brand new as it went.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good nipple and works for Playtex ventaire bottles too, January 21, 2011
I am using Playtex Ventaire and Dr Browns bottles. I used stage 1 nipples for my newborn son and he was choking as the milk flow was too fast. I was able to use these nipples only after he was 3 months old and its working pretty good. It was nice that the nipples fit perfectly on the Playtex Ventaire bottles as the ones I used initially are slow flow and per the reviewers that fast flow nipples were too fast for their babies.

Pros
1. Fits Ventaire bottles.
2. Does not collapse while feeding
3. NOT made in China, says made in Germany.

Cons
1. Stage 1 nipples hard to find in the store unless buying the bottles too.
2. I think it caused nipple confusion once introduced but I realised late so will definitely get the wide neck bottles with nipples next time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Appeared to be old product, December 14, 2013
Actual product package appeared to be very old/faded, almost to the point of beginning to open on own and appear worn.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ordered a 3 pack, but got 2 2-packs, May 10, 2013
The packaging wasn't the greatest (one of the packs was slightly crushed, which made me think they might have been damaged), but they were fine. Was only expecting a pack of 3, and thought I was swindled when I only saw a 2-pack. After dumping out the rest of the packing material to look for the invoice, spotted the other 2-pack. The nipples work great. My little one seems to feed without much spillage from the corner of her mouth.

5.0 out of 5 stars The ONLY Nipple For My Baby, March 20, 2011
I had to switch from always breast-feeding to solely bottle-feeding fast due to an illness. It took several people and several different bottles and this was the ONLY nipple my son would take.

I also recommend them above the Level 2 because the Level 2 will drip when the bottle's tipped, which leads to spills and messes I hate to clean up. The Level 1's don't leak, but they're easy enough for my son to drink from. They were a life saver!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dr. Brown's Natural Flow - Level 1, May 7, 2010
This product works great on my newborn. It keeps the milk from flowing too fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, February 26, 2011
The Dr. Brown's bottles are my favorite. The nipples are small which seem to be easier for small babies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bottles on the market!, December 16, 2006
T2 (Berkley, MI) - See all my reviews
If you have a fussy baby or just bottle feed, Dr. Brown's are the best. We have twin girls and first 3 months they were gased up and it was not fun. Someone recommended Dr. Brown's bottles, which we were willing to try anything, and they were the best thing we have ever used. If you have a fussy baby then you will know what I am talking about. If you are giving a gift for a baby shower, this is the best gift you could give. I can't say enough good things are Dr. Brown's. I was upset our doctor did not tell us about these bottles, instead she had us giving them drops and buying the most expensive formula on the market. Nothing worked until these bottles.