Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 44 questions
votes
Five bottles
Aug 1, 2014 by Suzanne
votes
The 3 - 8 oz bottles and 2 - 4 oz bottles comes with Level One nipples. This newborn feeding set also provides 2 extra nipples but those nipples are Level Two. Hope that helps.
May 3, 2014 by J. Mattia
vote
YES!!! I did with my Medela in style and just used the Medela caps for the Dr Brown's bottles. The Hygiene Enjoye have adapters that allow you to pump into these bottles as well.
Jan 3, 2015 by Jessica C.
vote
There are two sizes... Stage 1 and 2. The lines on the side of the nipple are more slanted for size 1, and almost straight vertical for size 2. There is a huge difference in flow between the two, so I can only assume that is your issue. If you look carefully there is also a number on most of them. My package came with some of both.
Oct 6, 2014 by Steven P.
votes
These bottles were the more clear ones.
Mar 27, 2015 by Britni McKinney
votes
You can get bigger nipples as the baby grows. Use same bottles.
Mar 23, 2015 by Matthew H. Worley
votes
votes
No! Natural flow is level 1, slowest flow is level 0. Dr. Brown level 0 is known as for preemie which you have to purchase it separately. For my baby he use preemie nipples by different brands for his first month, otherwise the milk keep leaking from his mouth and occur choking. As comparesion, Dr. Brown is the best for no question. Never use playtex if you don't want to kill your baby.
Mar 4, 2015 by Jayden
votes
The newborn pack you will get 3 -8oz bottles and 2-4oz bottles you get the nipples, bottle caps and a bottle brush. You will love the bottles. Good luck. I hope this helped you.
Feb 27, 2015 by judy horton
votes
That's a good question... I recently purchased the bottles you are referring to. This link may help http://community.babycenter.com/post/a21415819/response_from_dr
Feb 18, 2015 by Aysha Saleh
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers