Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on April 5, 2011
Dr. Brown's bottles came very highly recommended by several of my friends. Despite their recommendations, I decided to try another brand of bottles. We very quickly switched to Dr. Brown's for a few reasons. My daughter did not like the other bottles but did great with accepting Dr. Brown's. She had to take bottles directly out of the hospital due to weight loss but transitioned well back to the breast. The part that is especially great about the bottles is that they have the same threading to work with Ameda and Medela breast pumps. I have personally used them with my Ameda Purely Yours Ultra pump.

If you use them with the Ameda pump, the one draw back is that the bottle is narrower than Ameda. As a result, when empty the flange is heavy enough to make them tip over and they do not fit snugly into the bottle holders on the top of the pump. Otherwise they work great.
on May 24, 2012
These Dr. Brown's bottles are very nice. They work just perfect. They helped reduce our baby's gas problems. We found our baby to be less gassy after we started using these bottles. The only downside is, there are lot of parts to be cleaned every time the bottle is used. :-) other than that my wife and I are happy with this purchase.
on April 13, 2014
We were having problems with my son taking formula and breast milk, he was a preemie by 6 weeks. The nice thing about these Dr. Brown bottles is that you can get preemie size nipples. He was constantly spitting up with other bottles, choking on the flow and just having an over all hard time. I purchased these and the problems all but stopped immediately. I don't quite understand how they work but they do. What was really funny was I put another bottle in my diaper bag one day when we went to visit his grandma. He refused to use the other bottle, he just wouldn't take it no matter how much we tried. He finally relented after a half hour of trying and sure enough, he had all of his original problems. We have 9 4oz size bottles and 12 8oz size bottles, most glass, but I won't go to another brand. The plastic ones are great for travel, they are light weight and easy to hold. I gave one of these bottles to a friend, her baby girl was also having problems feeding. She is now a true believer too. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!
on February 11, 2016
These bottles are awesome! They are the only ones we use for my son. They came packaged and were just as I expected. they are a great size and are easy to clean, take apart and put back together. These are my favorite bottles and I always recommend them.
on January 23, 2015
I almost love these. They have been great for reducing the amount of air my son swallows while eating, so less gas = less fussy baby. But, I've noticed that if you don't screw the cap on just right or not tightly enough, formula will leak from under it which makes for a great big mess and a very unhappy baby when you take the bottle from him so you can readjust the cap. Otherwise, these are great bottles. They are more parts to clean, so it takes more time to wash them, but I think it's worth it for the difference I've noticed after I started to use these.
on November 4, 2015
LOVE Dr. Brown's bottles. Sure, washing all the parts is a pain in the neck, but I like KNOWING my baby isn't getting air bubbles in her belly. With other bottles I always wondered. I'm pretty lazy, and if I can deal with washing the parts, anybody can! Anything for my little sugarplum!
on January 31, 2015
We've only used these so I've nothing to compare them against, but they seem to work well. The vents make it easy for baby and seem to limit gas swallowed as well, though it's not a miracle cure and burping is definitely still required. The added parts make cleaning and assembly a bit more involved and we've had the occasional leak due to the vented design, but nothing to complain about.
on April 17, 2015
Warning: the labels are hard to read b/c the text is just embossed on clear plastic. we had a different dr brown bottles where the text for the ML / oz are white on blue background which is MUCH easier to read.

everything else about these bottles are fine - but trying to figure out how much is in the bottle is a huge pain and annoys me.
on August 29, 2015
We like the Dr. Brown's bottles. We bought these because the original kit only came with two small size bottles. You know you need more than two to get through the night or if you have to go out for the day.
on January 27, 2015
I love dr Brown's. We have tried playtex drop ins. Playtex ventaire and the nipples would invert and make it so hard for my little one to suck. She wpuld get tired and never finish her bottle. Now with these she is less fuzzy. Not colicky. Not too gassy. She finishes her bottle and loves the nipple. Very much worth it.