5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product
I use this twice a day. I may change other products I use, but I always start with this. Very moisturizing without feeling greasy.
Published 19 months ago by Honest Opinion

3.0 out of 5 stars Dr. Denese's Most Valued Product in her Line
Published 18 months ago by Marlene E. Hinrichs

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product, January 27, 2013
This review is from: Dr. Denese Hydroshield Ultra Moisturizing Face Serum, LUXURY SIZE 4 oz (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, December 11, 2013
This serum is great. It absorbs quickly and it makes my face soft and eliminates all indications of dry skin. Because of roscea, I cannot use a lot of products. I love Dr. Denese's skin care.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best, January 31, 2013
Kimberly (Commerce City, CO, United States) - See all my reviews
I cannot say enough about this product. And this particular vendor is awesome, since I can get the product at half price! I have tried other "serums" because lets be honest, this is expensive, but I always come back to Dr. D. Its uber comfy on my sensitive skin. I'm 42 and my wrinkles are almost non-existent. This can be used around the eyes without any irritation whatsoever, and in my opinion eliminates the need for an additional eye product. In my Colorado dry climate its an abolute must. I can get away with once a day in the summer but use it twice a day in the winter. I use it before my moisurizer/foundation and sometimes even by itself. I have even caught my hubby using it on his dry cracked hands--he loves it too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dr. Denese Hydroshield Ultra Moisturizing Face Serum, January 19, 2013
If your skin is dull looking do not hesitate to get a second skin on your face.Best moisturizer on earth!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Dr. Denese's Most Valued Product in her Line, March 18, 2013
As I have written before, I began a skin care regimen about 2 years ago. I wrote to Dr. Denese's skin care team, and they were kind enough to get me started with a day and night routine. I still feel indebted to them for their broad knowledge of Dr. Denese's products and a wonderful willingness to help me. You won't find this kind of service anywhere. So, back to this product. As Dr. Denese's favorite treatment for skin, there isn't any treatment unless you begin in the morning and end in the evening with this product. She demonstrates how beautiful skin comes only when it is hydrated. Hydration is the key treatment recommended by Dr. Denese. Her claim is that beautiful skin is "hydrated" skin. I realize that moistureization is an important part of good skin care, but it doesn't address every problem. This product does what it is supposed to do. It is a good moisturizer in every way. The demonstrations the doctor gives to show potential customers how it works are very simple. She usually has one dry sponge to use in the presentation. She asks you as the listener to judge whether or not a dry sample of a sponge is what you have in mind for your skin. She then pours water into the dry sponge, and the sponge now having absorbed water gets thicker, plumps up, and the sponge looks damp. This is how she shows people the way skin works. Then, once your skin receives hydration, it gets thicker to smooth wrinkles and looks dewy and damp as you would like your skin to appear. That is all well and good. Then, once the skin becomes hydrated, she talks about the "shield" in hydroshield. She tells us that the shield that is built into the product will keep the moisture in somehow, and thereby keeps your skin looking like the hydrated sponge that loses none of its water-holding capability. She is very strong in defending her theory that hydration is all the skin really needs. I don't know that I've heard her tell how this "shield" works to keep moisture in. I used this very product for almost the entire 2 years that I remained with her product line. Never once did I feel as though my skin looked better as result of a long period of faithful treatment with this serum. I also didn't care for the serum and the way it feels on my face. It is a clear gel-like substance that you have to "slide" on your face in order to get it on. After a while, I felt that there were too many things I didn't care for in this product that I needed to try something else. I hadn't gotten any visible results in two years of use, and in my mind, I had given it a fair trial. Once I had made my decision to seek an alternative product, I had to start all over again. I didn't know what to think or where to go with the failure I had experienced. So, I simply kept using it in the hope that something better would come along. It did. I "shopped around" for quite a while until I was introduced to Neutrogena Total Hydration Water Gel. It was great to use in the morning. But I still had to find something to use at night when the skin is most able to renew itself. I decided to try a new product in Philosophy's line of skin care. They had just launched "Hope in a Jar Night." I listened to what the people at Philosophy had to say, and I thought it worth a try. I really liked what their night cream did for my face in the morning when I first glanced into a mirror. It worked hard on deep creases and wrinkles as well as the fine lines and wrinkles I had accumulated over all the years of my life. So, 1) Neutrogena Total Hydration was a no-brainer for me. All I had to do was try it, and I was really amazed. It went on like a cool, freshening gel, and it felt so good on my face. 2) Hope in a Jar Night is a very creamy, light substance that I enjoyed using at night. I was hoping that it would work on fine lines and wrinkles, but I was skeptical. But no more. After about 6 months of Hope in a Jar at night, I saw a noticeable difference in my skin, especially around my eyes. Their promotion was that it contained retinol in a high concentration, and I am a wholehearted believer now that retinol is the basic building block for good skin care.

I realize it may sound as though I am a "walking encyclopedia" on skin care. But, I'd rather consider myself to a guinea pig who tries everything before it finally either gives up, or if lucky enough, finds an answer. I'm getting to the place where I have now chosen which products I want to use in my skin regimen, but it came at a dear cost. I had to experiment with so many products that my bank account dried up. But, at this point in time, I know exactly what I want to use and how it works best for me personally. I realize that everyone presents a different outlook on what they need and like, but I thought it might help for me to share with others my own experiences and save those of you who don't have the time or money to go through all of the effort I did. I hope that I may have done at least one person some good.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZON PRODUCTS, June 3, 2014
Love this product and Amazon is the only place that I can get this product at this low price. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, May 15, 2014
Great product, excellent service, Thanks, will be getting more when my product runs out, look forward to saving money here over other offers elsewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent moisturizer, April 29, 2014
Excellent moisturizer for me as I have dry skin. Really feels good on your skin, and doesn't take much so it lasts a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, April 15, 2014
Serums are a must if your skin is dry! This one is not watery at all. Let it soak in after appying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes your skin feel so wonderful., August 6, 2013
Dr. Denese's skin care products are so wonderful. I have used this product for years. If I stop using it my skin shows the signs of not using it. I look at least 10 years younger than I am. People remark on how great my skin looks and I attribute to this skincare.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›