4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but use with caution
Published on August 29, 2011 by foryourcloset

1.0 out of 5 stars Review
I was very disappointed with this product. The smell wasn't too bad but looked orange and fake. It streaked easily also.
Published 13 months ago by Kclerk

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but use with caution, August 29, 2011
I like these, but have to use with caution. I haven't 100% found out how to make these work for me, but this is the best self-tanner I've used for my face so far. They don't cause any breakouts whatsoever and pretty much every self-tanner I use on my face breaks me out. Also, these give a lot of color to my very fair skin. My only complaint is that they give TOO much color to my light skin. The day after I use these, I look too dark, but after about two days and until about day 5 my skin looks amazing with a great sun-kissed glow. Also, be careful with application. Since most self-tanners do not tan my skin well, I applied liberally and didn't think much until the next morning. OMG! My skin was BROWN and STREAKY! There were literally white streaks where I hadn't put self-tanner. Now, I apply VERY carefully and I also cut a packette in half to make it last longer. OVerall, I will rebuy and continue using. Takes a while to get the right application, but worth it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great! Will order more..., December 28, 2011
These are great for keeping a little bit of color during the colder months. I usually cut one in half and apply over my face, ears, and neck. I only have to do this every two or three days.

If you want to get a little darker, use the whole pad and apply two "coats".

I have not had any problems with streaks, and these pads do not leave an orange hue, like a lot of fake tanners.

I would definitely recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gives great color, July 18, 2011
These pads work well. I wish they were a little bigger cause I use on my legs but other than that really like them. They don't leave lines and go on evenly.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE these!, July 26, 2011
Chelsey Lavonne (Tucson, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
I'm pretty fair and have always been scared of using a self-tanner on my face. I received a small box of these pads as a sample and it took months before I even considered trying them because I was so scared of being left with streaks all over my face.

I applied one pad in circular motions all over my face, neck and chest area before I went to bed and I woke up with a beautiful tan and NOT ONE STREAK!!!!! These are just perfect for your face because they apply the perfect amount of color. I've tried those gradual self tanning moisturizers but I'd never notice a difference. You will notice a difference after just ONE of these pads. So now, I just use regular spray or lotion self tanners on my body and this pad on my face/neck/chest and I stay beautifully sunkissed.

What had initially disappointed me was that I thought only QVC sold these.. and they're $65 plus $6 shipping there... so expensive. I was THRILLED to find them on Amazon for much cheaper, and with a subscription, even MORE cheaper! Trust me.. these are definitely worth the $22 a month ladies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, October 6, 2012
Great product. Gives great color and not too much color. I use this instead of make up, just enough color

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy and natural Tan!, July 3, 2012
This review is from: Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Glow Pad, 8 Count (Health and Beauty)
Easy to do, do not need to exfoliate goes on evenly, but do the places you want the darkest first as the towel does dry out pretty quick!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great way to get some colour, January 5, 2014
Light, impossible to make a mistake, smells food, does not clog pores, nice colour not too dark, very natural, love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, August 29, 2013
I like the way they give me a healthy glow and make my skin smoother. I will continue to purchase them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Review, July 6, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Glow Pads??, July 26, 2012
I bought these thinking they would be just the thing to bring my tan to the perfect hue for my wedding... didn't happen. I could barely tell that it gave me any color. The solution on the pad wasn't colored, so you couldn't tell where the color was going. And it took two pads just to cover my chest, upper back and arms. Would not buy again

Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Glow Pad, 8 Count