5.0 out of 5 stars Finally an acne product that works!
I have wasted a lot of money on acne products that had all sorts of marvelous claims, but ended up not being the miracle cure promised. I was hesitant to try this product, but am so glad that I did. I am finally seeing results!

Published on December 12, 2011 by MJ

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok
I really like this product because it does help treat break outs but it is not a miracle product but good. What i dont like is that it runs out fast , i used it once daily and it only lasted for 3 weeks :(
Published 23 months ago by stephanny B

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally an acne product that works!, December 12, 2011
This review is from: Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Trifix Acne Clearing Lotion, 1.7 fl. oz. (Health and Beauty)

I highly recommend this product to anyone struggling with acne! Thank-you, Dr. Gross, for creating a product that lives up to expectations!

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok, November 13, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars It worked... on something else, August 11, 2012
I had high expectations for this product after reading a review on Men's Health magazine, but I was disappointed with the results.

I have had moderate adult acne for years now, and I don't remember the last time my face broke up as bad as it did after a couple of weeks of using this lotion, really bad and I hadn't change anything else other than my acne medication.
I didn't mind the smell, it's pretty strong but I'm used to, I really hoped this worked on my face, but it didn't and the weird part was that I had a stubborn small wart on my right thumb for I almost a year and it refused to go away, after trying all kinds of wart removers, it'd always come back.. that was until I started using this Trifix lotion, amazingly after just that couple of weeks I used on my face, some must've spilled over the wart and it started to just getting smaller and smaller, I decided to keep using it on it (it was either that or the trash bin) and now the wart is gone, literally erased!

Not exactly what I bought this for, but I take the results.

5.0 out of 5 stars Trifix Acne Lotion, November 22, 2011
I love this stuff.... It works really well on clearing acne. I have suffered with acne since my teens and still in my 40's with breakouts. Benzoyl Peroxide based cleaners worked the best before this product but they "bleach" your sheets and cloths. This product simply works without ruining cloths, sheets, towels...etc... Its only down side is the slight sulfer smell but I love that are no synthetic dyes or fragrance added. I recommended it to my 16 year old neice who loved the results as well... As always Amazon delivers fast...

5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff works!, September 4, 2010
This is the 2nd bottle we've bought and it really does what it says. Acne is gone and skin is clear with no irritation at all. Would definitely recommend and will buy again! Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product but use wisely, February 23, 2013
I love this product! The sulfur dries up my acne in no time at all. You have to use the product regularly to really see results though. When I first bought it I didn't want to dry my skin out so I just used it when I was having a particularly bad skin day and it would work but it wasn't wowing me. I started to use it every day and my skin has looked great since, but it is VERY drying so I have had to exfoliate with a clarisonic brush occasionally and use a moisturizer with retinol in it, which helps to exfoliate skin (I use Neutrogena's ageless intensives anti-wrinkle night moisturizer). If you are willing to invest in a nice moisturizer as well, this will be a great acne product for you.

3.0 out of 5 stars Helps a bit, October 30, 2011
I don't know how much it does, I'm still waiting for full results. Prior to using this product I was using a wash that was SUPER irritating, after discontinuing that I went to this product and their face wash. My face does look better, but I don't know if it's just because it's less irritating than the old one and now my skin is healing. Thus far, I haven't found this product to be a miracle cure for my skin, I have a few new blemishes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, January 17, 2013
I use this product in place of my prescription over my entire face, and I have not had any major outbreaks, or even minor ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!, May 17, 2012
I LOVE DR. DENNIS GROSS PRODUCTS!!! The acne trifix clearing lotion has done wonders for my skin. I have very sensitive skin.. this product dries it out a little so i have been shopping around for some great moisturizer. This has definitely cleared up my blemishes and helped with my acne scarring. THANK YOU DR. GROSS!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Ruined my jewelry, April 19, 2012
This product seems to work for acne but after applying it some was left on my jewelry and it ruined it. Even my 14 kt gold wedding band was affected. It is like it ate the gold away Very unhappy

Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Trifix Acne Clearing Lotion, 1.7 fl. oz.
Out of stock