Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now

Format: Audio CD|Change

on March 6, 2008
I'm a preschool teacher. My children in class learned the Days of the Week from Dr. Jean. Monkey and Alligator, we made puppets to go along with it, delighted the children. Mother Gooney Bird is so easy to learn,
they sing it alot to their parents. Tooty T is a big hit, not only is it a
hit with the children, it is an ice breaker at my parent meetings. It relaxes the parents so they laugh and talk with each other. Today is Sunday is another song the children request, it is a day of the week also and the children pick it up right away....the other songs are fantastic and you wont go wrong with buying this CD...Five Stars!!!!
on December 20, 2007
My class loves this CD. Of all the music in my case, they request this CD the most, and cheer when they here the beginning of the songs.
on January 13, 2007
I use this cd daily! I Teach preschool with 3-5 year olds. They love Tooty Ta and my mother is baker! I use it every morning for circle to sing about the weather, days of the week, and the months! The children quickly learn the songs and the lessons they teach. I plan to purchase more dr. jean cds!
on December 22, 2013
I teach Elementary music to PreK thru 5th grade students. My PreK and Kinder students especially enjoy "Dr. Jean's" songs.

They love Tooty Tah, Mother Gooney Bird, and Days of the Week. They performed the Tooty Tah for the parents, etc., at a PTA and then I had the parents to sing it with them a second time. It is such an entertaining and fun song!! Even the 'older' grade students, in sometimes needing a stress reliever, enjoy Tooty Tah; even if they won't admit it!!

Highly recommend any CD by Dr. Jean and Friends.
on February 17, 2013
This has Tooty Ta on it. And as a sequencing song, it is excellent. I am still looking for a good Hokey Pokey.
on June 27, 2013
These songs are so much fun. We totally get into them. I use them throughout the day as breaks between core subjects. The kids even, my serious cool ones can't help start dancing when her music comes on.
on April 25, 2014
I absolutely LOVE this CD. I own my own daycare and the children get such a kick out of the funny lyrics and dancing to them. My children are 9 years old and they also used this CD when they were young in school. It may have been around for many years but it is still very current to the children and they LOVE it which makes me very happy!!
on May 9, 2007
My 2 1/2 year old son absolutely loves this cd. He asks for it all the time! He has learned some Spanish words, the days of the week, and memorized almost every song on the cd. It was definately worth the money!
on March 14, 2007
Dr. Jean has done an excellent job getting the children up and moving about. It gets my class jumping like jellybeans. They love days of the week. Their favorite is Tooty Ta Ta.
on September 7, 2014
I bought this because it was recommended for preschool I am a pre-k teacher however her voice is very annoying and the songs a bit outdated I put it in our Learning Center listening center and the kids do listen to it occasionally