5.0 out of 5 stars A great Dr. Jean
I'm a preschool teacher. My children in class learned the Days of the Week from Dr. Jean. Monkey and Alligator, we made puppets to go along with it, delighted the children. Mother Gooney Bird is so easy to learn,
they sing it alot to their parents. Tooty T is a big hit, not only is it a
hit with the children, it is an ice breaker at my parent meetings. It...
Published on March 6, 2008 by Tricia Nilmeier

3.0 out of 5 stars My Children love one song on DVD.
The song tooty ta is the only song my children want to here. The other songs are a little to slow. They are more of a naptime tune. I wish I could have purchase just the one.
Published 23 months ago by Ms. M

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A great Dr. Jean, March 6, 2008
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
they sing it alot to their parents. Tooty T is a big hit, not only is it a
hit with the children, it is an ice breaker at my parent meetings. It relaxes the parents so they laugh and talk with each other. Today is Sunday is another song the children request, it is a day of the week also and the children pick it up right away....the other songs are fantastic and you wont go wrong with buying this CD...Five Stars!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for your Kindergarten class., December 20, 2007
David D. Hoshaw (Meridian, Idaho United States) - See all my reviews
My class loves this CD. Of all the music in my case, they request this CD the most, and cheer when they here the beginning of the songs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful CD MY Preschoolers really love it, May 12, 2007
Sarah A. Mcgrath (North Adams, MA United States) - See all my reviews
This CD is wonderful. Dr Jean is a genius. The children in my preschool class love singing the songs in the morning and I use the CD for most of my Circle Time. I am going to be buying Kiss Your Brain as well. I reccomend this CD for any preschool teacher or elementary school teacher it will change the way you teach.

5.0 out of 5 stars dr. jean and friends cd, January 13, 2007
I use this cd daily! I Teach preschool with 3-5 year olds. They love Tooty Ta and my mother is baker! I use it every morning for circle to sing about the weather, days of the week, and the months! The children quickly learn the songs and the lessons they teach. I plan to purchase more dr. jean cds!

5.0 out of 5 stars Toot Ta is great!, May 9, 2007
My 2 1/2 year old son absolutely loves this cd. He asks for it all the time! He has learned some Spanish words, the days of the week, and memorized almost every song on the cd. It was definately worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Jellybean Jean, March 14, 2007
Cindy Hart (St Joseph, MO) - See all my reviews
Dr. Jean has done an excellent job getting the children up and moving about. It gets my class jumping like jellybeans. They love days of the week. Their favorite is Tooty Ta Ta.

5.0 out of 5 stars Story time songs, February 17, 2013
This review is from: Dr. Jean & Friends (Audio CD)
This has Tooty Ta on it. And as a sequencing song, it is excellent. I am still looking for a good Hokey Pokey.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cd, October 1, 2008
This review is from: Dr. Jean & Friends (Audio CD)
This CD is great for kindergarten and first grade students. I use most of the songs every morning during calendar time. My kids beg me to play the silly songs again during snack time and parties. Some of the songs get them a little silly, but they are definitley learning because of it! I would tell any teacher of the younger grades to buy this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff, May 4, 2014
As described

5.0 out of 5 stars Dr. Jean and Friends, April 25, 2014
Rebecca L. Jones (eastern north carolina) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dr. Jean & Friends (Audio CD)
I absolutely LOVE this CD. I own my own daycare and the children get such a kick out of the funny lyrics and dancing to them. My children are 9 years old and they also used this CD when they were young in school. It may have been around for many years but it is still very current to the children and they LOVE it which makes me very happy!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Dr. Jean & Friends
Dr. Jean & Friends by Dr. Jean (Audio CD - 2007)