Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on February 4, 2006
I was sceptical when I first purchased Breathe EZ, but felt it was at least worth a try. I had tried everything imaginable to help reduce my nasal congestion at nights without using decongestant tablets, which kept me awake. I tried wedge pillows, hoping to elevate my head to relieve the congestion. Nothing worked so I decided to try Breathe EZ as a last resort. I was amazed at the results! It takes a little bit of time to learn the best place to position it so that it works the best, but then it eliminates the congestion and so also helps to reduce snoring.I lost mine and am now going to purchase another one. I highly reccomend it.
on November 5, 2006
I have never been able to breathe much at all through my nose due to congenital obstruction, so I decided to try this to help my sleep apnea and snoring. It was very uncomfortable and I never did get used to it. Moreover, it didn't work for me after weeks of trying. It's possible that because my problem wasn't simply stuffiness but the way my sinuses are shaped that the product failed to work. For others, this may not be a problem.

I would, however, highly recommend the nozovent product over this one. It actually holds open the nostrils from the inside manually widening the passages and allowing more air to come in. That absolutely worked for me and is a much less expensive option as well.
on December 13, 2009
I have used this product for a couple of years (I buy a new one periodically) and I have been very pleased with the results. I am a woman, I have never "sawed logs" but I did snore, and sometimes wake up from an apnea episode. As long as I am using this product, I do not have a problem breathing, and according to those who sleep within hearing distance, I do not snore either. Might not be for everyone, but I love it and do not go to sleep without it!!
on March 28, 2007
But not anymore

It works for me

and now I do not have to use the c pap machine
on June 15, 2014
Works great, but you do not have them for sale anywhere on line on your site now. So I bought another thing from you ("New Soft Silicon Stop Snoring Device Anti Snore Night Sleep Nose Clip")... and it absolutely does not at all work. It is a complete waste to consider it. I wish I could find this Breathe EZ Snoring Aid on your site. Please help me find it. Where can I buy it?
on November 7, 2012
Worked well for several weeks, then snoring retuned intermittently. You might try to press the ends together so it fits tighter.
on November 5, 2010
This item is great.
I have used these for the past few years.
I have moderate sleep apnea.
The cpap didn't work for me.
I prefer not to have surgery.
Though the dilator isn't "the answer" or cure for the apnea it has
provided me with much relief.
I am very sensitive to invasive materials.
This item is non=invasive.
I love it
on March 10, 2013
Can't really say whether I like it or not. When it arrived, the box was empty. But from the looks of the box, I think it was probably cheap merchandise.
on April 13, 2013
Again, my husband uses this snoring aid at night to keep his nostrils open so that he can breathe and it does help him from snoring.
on February 8, 2013
I really had high hopes for this product. I had a hard time having it even stay on mynnose & once it did, nothing happened for me.

See 1 answered question