5.0 out of 5 stars good!
The boots is High quality but too large for me. I think I will buy again. No more words can say. Good!
Published 8 months ago by Keiton Guan

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality
Published on May 26, 2010 by Ann D. Williams

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, May 26, 2010
Ann D. Williams (LEWISVILLE, TEXAS United States) - See all my reviews
I have ordered this boot several times and for some reason the ones I just got are already falling apart. The sole on one of them is splitting. I don't know if it is just defective but I have emailed Shoemania and are hoping they will replace it with a new pair. I have always been please with Dr. Martens quality in the past but I am very disapointed this time. My husband wears these to work and has for at least the last ten years. Hopefully this is just an isolated incident.

3.0 out of 5 stars nice but hard to size right, December 3, 2013
Good boot, I could tell it was a decent quality item. Very comfortable to walk on with the cushioned sole. My biggest gripe is that lack of half sizes offered by Dr. Martens. Some shoes fit like a glove, others are sized different can run small or large. These ran too large for me to find the right size comfortably.

5.0 out of 5 stars good!, October 29, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars My fault for listing to others, June 17, 2013
Nismo (Los Angeles,CA USA) - See all my reviews
I ordered this boot with the expectation that they will fit perfect, but because I seen all the reviews and didn't listen to myself I had to send them back because they were to tight on my feet because allot of the reviews said to order one size smaller I call BS get your regular size and just were thicker socks or something like that if they are to lose. I wear a size 9 and I ordered a size 8 my feet fit but around the top of my foot to small and tight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, May 5, 2008
I had to go over a year without my black Doc's. It was agony, I love these boots. Once they are broken in, they fit like a glove. They last for years, unless your dog gets ahold of the ones you bought 6 months ago. The boots are sturdy and well made. Great for hospitality work unless you need non skids.

3.0 out of 5 stars Made in Asia vs Made in England, July 13, 2014
Greasy finish is much nicer than smooth finish, quality seems better. Smooth felt like vinyl.

I have to say that DMs have certainly changed over the last decade or so. They were sold and are now made in Asia. You can still get the "original" quality, but you have to purchase the "Vintage" or MIE (made in England) ones at a much higher price.

These will do for know : )

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Glad I took a chance on these boots, February 11, 2014
I have always worn Mack boots, but Dr Martens boots are THE best boots I have ever owned.
I am very happy with them and surprisingly they arrived quicker than I expected.

I love my new Dr Martens Boots.

Dear Amazon please feel free to send me a free container of DR Martens Wonder Balsam so I can clean my shoes real nice. ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good choice, November 22, 2013
Good air cushion, cool! I like the color,quality, although it's little bit big for me. I wear 10 nike hyperdunk

5.0 out of 5 stars Great look, July 18, 2014
I like the look. They fit like boots do when you first get them.

I do advise that you get a shoe tree, or "expander" to keep in the boots then not in use.

If you are like me and have one foot larger that the other, the "expander for boots" helps keep the tighter shoe nice.

When you take these off remember to insert the "Tree" to keep the shape of the boot nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect boots, July 6, 2014
When i recieve my boots the arrived in the day supposed , the delivery was really fast i order with the normal shipping on friday and they arrive on tuesday. The boots where what i was looking for, the where a little big bigger that i want but they are confortable and pretty nice. i recomend them 100% they are cheaper than in the dr. Store, or in journeys and they are perfect! So satisfy with the product

Dr. Martens Men's 1460 8 Eye Boot