5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!
I ordered these boots a month ago and have worn them every single day since. It only took me about 2 days before they felt pretty broken in too! Great fit, great find, great look and always another great product from doc martens
Published 20 months ago by Mbz583

3.0 out of 5 stars All bark, no bite
I used to wear Doc Marten's all the time when I was younger -- throughout high school and later through my years in the military. 18 years later, I'm having a rediscovery in the rise of fashionable footwear for today's men. Some boots look like they belong on women and I suppose that's the look some men are going for. I can't do it...I was born with wide feet, somewhat...
Published 6 months ago by Ian Ball

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!, November 8, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars The Franco Boot, October 27, 2012
This review is from: Dr. Martens Men's Franco Boot (Shoes)
Dr. Martens boots were always rugged and tough, and they last a long time. These boots are no different. They're comfortable to wear and they don't look so fancy as with other brand names. I love the two tone worn out look. These boots showed up at my door within days of ordering from Amazon. Their fast shipping and customer service is always up to par. I'd rather order from Amazon than some other dealer on this site, even if it means I have to pay more. I highly recommend these boots for men who are not into following a certain trend and they just want to look casual. 5 stars for the boots and 5 stars for Amazon.com for their wonderful service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 11, 2014
Great boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant boots, July 10, 2014
Fantastic looking boots. They fit perfectly and look amazing. Highly recommend this seller for prompt service and a superior product. Colour is as per the photos - a great lightly worn look.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best boot ever, June 13, 2014
This review is from: Dr. Martens Men's Franco Boot (Shoes)
I just wore out my first pair. I liked them so much that I ordered two more pairs. Breaking in my second set now. It will be a sad day if they quit making this boot.

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD BOOT FOR THE VALUE, April 27, 2014
The boot at first was really stiff, but this was due to the leather. After a week of wearing and applying leather conditioner, the boot turned out to fit really nice. The stitched front sole is great but had an issue with the glued on heel. After about 2 months, the heel began to seperate from the boot. Contacted customer service and they sent a new pair out. Overall a great boot. Not recommended for marble floors due to the grip not to good on the surface.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, very comfortable., March 28, 2014
This review is from: Dr. Martens Men's Franco Boot (Shoes)
These boots are of great quality. They look great with jeans, but they are a little too rugged to look good with khakis.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these things, February 28, 2014
Melmark98 "Melmark98" (Pacheco, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I bought one pair and wore them for a while. Realized that a great boot only sticks around for a while, so I ordered another pair to keep around before discontinuation. Would highly recommend these boots. They look awesome on, not like so many others. Love the hooks at top, easy to put on and take off. Can even wear with skinny jeans!

4.0 out of 5 stars Wear every day, February 24, 2014
Well made. Good fit. Tough.

Insoles are a little bit firm. I put gel insoles in them which made them more comfortable than running shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome., February 20, 2014
They fit great, are really comfortable, easy to clean and walk in. They're surprisingly waterproof and they look awesome. Wishin they had my size in the other color so I could have both.

Dr. Martens Men's Franco Boot