Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on April 30, 2013
These were found to be as expected , Dr Martens are a solid good looking boots. l have had both boots, and work shoes from Doc all of which were very good foot wear . I just wasn't all that happy to find out they were made in China
on April 30, 2014
I am a boot person and wear the same boots at home and work. I wear them 12-16 hours a day and 6.5 days a week. I own a small farm and my boots see it all mud, water, oil and grease and you name it. In the past I have worn Georgia mud dogs for years. I have always heard of Dr Martins but never gave them a second thought. The mud dogs did the job so why change. Well at the store I noticed the Dr Martins and they looked good and were a lot lighter that the mud dogs. They did not have my size so I went home and shopped on amazon.
WHY DID I wait so long. These are the most comfortable footwear that I have ever worn. They are water proof, slip resistant, electrical rated with steel toes. GREAT boot!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on August 9, 2013
Unfortunately they are not cut out for the concrete industry,The leather dried out and cracked even though I treated it regularly.i would recommend these boots for anybody working in rain or snow though,The concrete was just too harsh on the leather.
on November 22, 2012
I could not find boots I wanted in the stores , they are usually out of my size if they do have it.
I liked the looks of these and I like waterproof boots I work on a ship.
Also regular work boots the toe always gets worn out so these are better for me.
Not much breaking in involved. the insulation would seem to be to hot but its never been a problem.
on January 22, 2014
The sizing runs pretty true. It is a comfortable boot with good traction. There is plenty of padding around the ankles. There needs to be more padding around the steel toe area -- specifically the area where the big toe rubs.
on February 28, 2016
This is my second pair of these boots, with the only reason I'm buying a second pair is I ended up filling the inside of the old ones with poison ivy weedwhacking. They are the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned or worn. I can wear them all day long, during the summer or during the winter, and my feet aren't mad at me at the end of the day. The padding around the ankle is great as well for when you're sitting and folding your legs, or trying to get into some weird angle. No matter how bad I thought I scratched them and beaten them up, once you wipe them down - they look brand new. Great boots!
on May 26, 2015
My boyfriend just loves these! He's a landscaper, so he works rain or shine. He needed a tough pair of boots that could hold up to wearing all day long, in the wet, trudging through mud and soggy shrubbery. These boots are super comfy, easy to pull on and off, constructed from durable, water proof leather, good traction, and not too heavy. They're warm and moisture wicking too. Just really well made with attention to detail. He is super pleased. When these wear out, we'll be ordering another pair.
on August 5, 2014
These boots were purchased March 24th and already have a whole in them. Although we purchased the Dr. Martens Unisex WONDER BALSAM Gray Shoe Polish with them, they did not hold up to water. Unfortunately the return policy was 60 days so we're out of luck. Other brands we have purchased generally lasted 6-8 months at my husband's job as a concrete truck driver. Even though these fell short, they were comfortable and ran true to size.
on February 23, 2014
As a CNC machinist running large machines I could not keep the coolant from soaking through my boots. These Doc Martin boots do the trick. They do take some getting used to because the fit is loose like other pull on boots as opposed to the lace up style but they are very comfortable and do not require the usual break in period like most work boots.
on October 27, 2015
these boots have a really weird arch and you can't feel the gas pedal on my semi. They are too hard. It's like your driving with ski boots on. These are also not comfortable if your in the mountains or anywhere not flat.