5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes
Really nice looking shoe. The sole is very comfortable. The shoe is tight at the top of the foot as these slip shoes tend to be. I had this shoe before and it loosens up over time.
Published 12 months ago by Halo

I paid $92.65, I really wanted to have this shoes. Unfortunately the shoes did not fit correctly, so I had to return them. The refund was only for $64.12 (I lost a total of $42 - $28.53 plus $13.47 for returning the item).
Why?! This is really bad since I paid for the return shipment!!!....
Published 12 months ago by Steppen Wolf

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, November 7, 2013
Halo "Halo" (Atlanta, GA United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Sizes run big, March 16, 2013
Just a heads up-- I'm normally a 13.5 to 14, but I heard sizes run big so I ordered a 13 and they fit perfect. Love the shoe, super comfortable, looks good, very happy with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Husbands shoe, October 1, 2012
My husband absolutely loves this shoe I bought him a pair 2 years ago and finally said its time for a new pair !!!wow two years later that's awesome

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy if you are not completely sure they fit OK!... Which is almost impossible for an internet purchase., November 7, 2013
Why?! This is really bad since I paid for the return shipment!!!....