5.0 out of 5 stars Good to go
These boots are great!
They look nice, are not to heavy & have a comfortable fit.
This is a good everyday boot for work or casual
Published 8 months ago by Floyd Pinckard

2.0 out of 5 stars These don't hold up well.
Published 18 months ago by shasta54

2.0 out of 5 stars These don't hold up well., August 27, 2013
These boots are really well made. I bought my normal size and they fit perfectly. They are nice thick leather, solidly stitched and lined with softer leather in the shaft and the footbed. They are kind of a bright orange color, but after they are oiled, they have a really nice color. They do take a little breaking in because of the quality, but after greasing them up and alternating with other shoes for a couple of weeks, I can wear them all the time now. I didn't like the lack of speed lace hooks at first, but with the big pull-on loops, you don't have to pull the laces clear out, so no problem.
The soles have excellent grip, but they don't track mud. The air pockets in the soles make them light and springy. They are surprisingly light for the quality. The only drawback I can see is they don't have gusseted tongues, so they would leak in water or snow above the bottom of the laces. I can't figure out how they can sell these so cheap, except that they are made in Vietnam, but they are made very well. I think I will be wearing these for a long time.

UPDATE: These lasted a year, but are falling apart. I had to buy inserts a long time ago as the footbeds wore out. Now the inside lining is all falling apart. The basic boot structure is holding up, but I don't do hard work, so they should have lasted longer. They have also been a pain to get off and on without speed laces and the non-gusseted tongue lets a little rain or a slip with the hose totally soak your socks. I would not buy these again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good to go, June 16, 2014
These boots are great!
They look nice, are not to heavy & have a comfortable fit.
This is a good everyday boot for work or casual

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, March 9, 2014
Very comfortable,beautiful,Breathable.But maintenance is a little difficult. Maybe black is much better. I am considering maybe I will buy one more after a few months.

4.0 out of 5 stars Doc Martens, January 31, 2014
Good comfortable shoe. well made.wear them just about everyday for work in my feet don't get tired very much at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice and comfortable, September 1, 2013
very comfortable and nice shoes. exactly the same as described. recommend to friend. Just a little big than my foot

5.0 out of 5 stars fast delivery and good quality, June 22, 2013
i was worried about packaging before i received this pair of boots. This packaging is well protected, and this pair of Dr Martens looks even better than the pic.
:) Love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dr.Martins Men's Teagan Boot, Breech Servo Lux, November 15, 2012
Very nice, and no break-in period at all. I have had a lot of complements! Nice color too. I love these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good boot for daily uses., July 19, 2014