Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on June 29, 2013
I have had these black with bright floral doc's for several months and they look cute, fit great and are very comfortable. they look a little like rain boots since they are patent and a bright floral. They have the Dr. Marten quality and are very sturdy. they still look like new and I wear them about 2 x's a week. I'm very happy with this purchase and they are unique. You're not going to see anyone else wearing these shoes.

Cut to several months later and these shoes still look like new even though I consistently wear them. They should last for years and are still extremely comfy to wear.
2 years later and these still look like they did the day I bought them with no maintenance. Yay! I don't wear them as much as I did a year ago but they are still an awesome shoe and holding up well.

1 year later: I still wear these shoes at least once a week and without any maintenance they still look like new. They still have their high gloss and no visible wear. A year later, I can say these were an outstanding purchase!
on October 22, 2013
really comfortable. always wanted to try the 1461 w and so glad I did! no arch support but my Profoot 2 0z Miracle full length arch supports fit perfectly. (I include this info because I always wonder if I can fit an orthotic in a shoe when ordering.)
on May 5, 2014
Really like these, hoping to wean myself off of blister pads soon. But they look fabulous! I got the Purple Cambridge. Def order one size down unless you're planning to wear them with thick socks all the time. I'm a wms 9- 9.5, but uk6/us8 fits perfectly. And I have very wide feet.

They lose one star because description says leather, when in fact they are vegan. Which actually I prefer. But other people have called this out and they have not changed the description.
on September 9, 2014
First off: I love, love, love these shoes. I get nothing but compliments on them and the air soles helped get rid of my foot pain.

That said, there needs to be a support group for the breaking-in period so fellow wearers can hold each other and cry. These things chew through preemptive bandages like piranhas tearing into a flock of ducklings and then they go drilling straight for your Achilles tendons. I literally kept a spare pare of shoes in my car in case I couldn't make it through an entire workday with them on. And they fit me exactly -- I can only imagine what they would do to someone with an imperfect fit.

If you buy these -- and you totally should; they are well made and look terrific -- be strong and know that one day the rewards will come.
on August 5, 2012
No complaints. Great color and fit. I normally wear 7.5 US, but the 7 US/5 UK fit perfectly. Lucky for me, a friend had a pair for me to try on or else I would've ordered the wrong size.
on December 27, 2012
the color of the martens is more dull than the product picture shown on amazon.
the thing I am not so satisfied is that this package of item has no doctor martens tag on it.
this is my second doctor martens and I remember that I had a tag on the previous pair of doc but not this time.
I'm not sure if this pair of doc is the original doc.
on January 11, 2013
I keep looking for my old docs that have a chunkier heel and can't seem to find them!!!! However, these are soft and nice and dressy yet casual enough to go with cords or khakis. Love the color, just wish the heel were a bit chunkier again. I am 5'2'' and can use all the height I can get with regular length pants.
on December 20, 2013
Fit somewhat large, but in a good way! They're awesome shoes-- very comfortable (which is the most important thing when working 12-hour shifts at a busy restaurant!). My only criticism is that the stitching around the sole area is a bit screwed up on one of the shoes.
on October 8, 2014
LOVE these shows, only issue is, I forgot these shoes run big.
I wear a 6, I should have bought a 5.
on January 26, 2013
These Docs were a steal ($43) with free shipping. They came in a box with the shoe box inside, and the shoes were completely protected. They are overall true to size, although there is a little extra breathing room. The color is true in the photograph, although I've found that with a few wears (walking through snow/cold weather) the color begins to fade a bit. The shoes are very sturdy like all Docs. My concern is that the laces only have eyelets on the bottom side, so the leather may rip on the top eventually, but I'm not sure. I like to lace them up tight in order to keep my foot in the shoe. Overall, a great buy -- I'm very happy with my new Docs!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse